Belly Burn

Here is a combination of unique fields and enzymes to provide a targeted fat release in the belly area only.

Induced and Enhanced production of Mots-c

Induced and Enhanced production of LPL

‘the LPL enzyme is activated, which triggers a kind of “power plant” in the body, accelerating the conversion of fatty acids stored in fat cells into energy. In this way, the fat cells shrink and the pounds disappear.’

(Marketing jargon from another site but shows the effect)

Activation heightened use/[production of the human uncoupling protein factors as well.

Use as needed.

I recommend 3 times per use.

Premium Subscription tier field.

64 Likes

thanks @Captain_Nemo :smiley:

9 Likes

you are a king amongst men @Captain_Nemo :crown:

edit - I can feel this working immediately :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Amazing sync, only thought about weight issues today :blush:

11 Likes

It’s time to get rid of that extra belly :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

agreed, totally in sync. This is the missing piece ive been waiting for… and kinda knew was coming

8 Likes

3 time? Loop :joy:

3 Likes

Feeling this in the first few loops thanks @Captain_Nemo , especially for those of us eating more during this Chinese New Year season and gaining weight lol

11 Likes

a gem! thank you!

9 Likes

Oh the music is just :star2::muscle::muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

thank you Captain!

8 Likes

My stomach started rumbling after second listen. Thank you boss. 🫡 Also how are people joining you making fields? I want to join :sweat_smile:. Btw music is soo good :laughing:.

5 Likes

thank you, hopefully now i see a 6 pack

11 Likes

This one is awesome!

I love the feeling it gave me a few minutes in… Just lots of activity going on in my midsection, i find it very pleasant lol

Thank you for yet another epic release :pray:

17 Likes

Is it necessary to be a permanent patreon to feel the effects? In other words, I can become a patreon premium download the file and then get out of the subscription.

No. The fields on the Premium Tier only work as long as you are subscribed to the Premium Tier. When you stop paying that tier’s subscription, those fields stop working.

11 Likes

:+1::+1:

10 Likes

:muscle::+1:

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo does this do love handles as well?

2 Likes

I’m not him but when I tried it, I would say I think it does :)

14 Likes