Beltloop's Comprehensive Update

Posting this thread here as its a little easier than PMing so many people.

I will be performing a comprehensive update to my services for anyone I’ve worked with in the past.

This will be taking place within the next 7 days.

So if I offered you a service in the past you will be getting an upgrade.

So regardless of what services you paid for I’m upgrading your relationships, health, wealth, how you relate to yourself, etc amongst many other things as a free courtesy.

If I offered you a free service in the past, PM me. I offered some people free service in exchange for honest reviews, which I didn’t get many of. I’d appreciate it if you guys left an honest review, or even gave me permission to anonymously post your private testimonials.

I’m open to continue helping but you’ll have to reach out to me and we can come to an agreement about the what and how so its a fair exchange.

For a few of you I’ve actually PMed you my desire to help you regardless of testimonials. That will continue.

If you experience anything negative or have any questions, please PM me.

I’m doing my healing with the intention of not creating any more negativity in your life, only applying energies in the safest and most optimal way for you and not applying anything that you may not like, no matter how small your dislike or resistance is to it.

These upgrades are a bit new to me as well, so while they’ve been tested to work, I’m not sure what the results will be for everyone.

For example, I will be performing clearing of depression.

This may completely fix someones depression.

For someone else, it may just make it a little better and they need more.

So this may not completely solve all your problems, but it will definitely help.

I will be applying something to make it easier for people to notice results that my method gives them.

This is because my energies aren’t made to be extremely powerful and in your face. As a result some people simply assume nothing is happening. This will just help you to pay attention to changes and grab your attention when its most safe to do so in a way that isn’t annoying. I’ve made it so it shouldn’t bother anyone but if you have any issue with it, just get in touch.

You should notice that you become exceedingly at peace with everything going on in your life. Things will just flow in ways that bring more and more abundance to you. You should see improvements in your finances and career. People will treat you better, you will feel and look more attractive as well. There is also physical changes that you should see such as muscle gain and weight loss.

Dating skills should improve immensely. I’ve gotten much better viewing my own results and helping others. This should be enough to solve most dating problems and get more attraction from whatever gender you prefer. In private I’m seeing a lot of success with clients that I hope will be posted soon.

I’m also putting intent for you guys to grow your psychic faculty safely and interact better with your NFTs and other fields as this is a common request.

As always, I love to hear about results so don’t hesitate to PM me.

If you do need emergency help or a reading, you can also PM me.

I don’t have as much free time now, and I’m beginning to put in more work to turn this from a simple service to a business. That being said I’ll evaluate anything on a case-to-case basis and am usually open to helping anyone I come across. I may be open to working at a discounted rate for any emergencies, or just have people donate a small sum ($1-$20) so its an energetically fair exchange.

40 Likes

The first “layer” of upgrades are now complete.

I will be tweaking a few things for people here and there to better match goals and things. Otherwise you should have received all of the energy as well as being able to discern exactly what is brought by my energies and what is not.

10 Likes

If you’ve sent me a message recently I will be getting back to you soon.

After I posted this and did the update several people started getting in contact with me to help them further. So I’m a bit slammed with everything going on.

I like to be able to sit down, put myself into a good state of mind, and read thoroughly through everyone’s PM. This way I can pick up on things that may help you guys further, or better clarify your problems.

Also, I made sure everyone received energies for keeping your business/career flooded with new customers, more business, and better ability to handle all of it as well. Let me know how this is working for you and we can even adjust it to better fit your needs.

11 Likes

I’ve gone ahead and done another upgrade for everyone within the last 2 hours.

I refreshed the energies for all areas of your life again. If anything has changed this should reset you back to your healthiest, most peaceful, and productive selves.

12 Likes

many thanks :)

3 Likes

Thank you Beltloop.

1 Like

I apologize to everyone if I’m slow getting back to you.

Kind of like Joanne with getting too much attention, I’m getting too much business and I’ve had to change quite a few things lol

Part of the effort is that people often do come to me in various states of despair because of their life situation.

I really do like to sit down with a clear mind, tap into my intuition, and then do as much as I can to help from there. So it does take some emotional toll going from person to person. Don’t stop sending me your stories btw, it’s just part of the job.

If you feel that I’ve been quite distant for some time, please PM me. I can move your problem to the number one spot if you need it immediately or are tired of waiting. It really is no big deal. I just ask for general patience during this time as I figure everything out.

Note: I’m continuing to work on your problems remotely.

You should feel some energy healing and improvements throughout the day. It should remove the majority of your issues actually. For what it can’t remove that’s specific to you and what you’ve told me about your story, that’s when I have to deep dive.

You guys are getting updates to:

Relationships/Dating/Sexuality

Physical state shifting for beauty, muscle and weight loss

Brain benefits like repairing neurotransmitters, healing the amygdala, helping you focus and learn much faster.

Business/Wealth/Abundance/Career upgrades as well.

You should see your relationships with others improve drastically. For those who are open to it I am healing your family and coworkers in a general way. If you have any issues with this PM me and I’ll stop and even roll back the changes.

The changes are general just in the sense that you should see a lot of obstacles between you and whoever removed. Along with this comes better communication, respect, and an end to a lot of negativity.

I’ve also begun clearing past karma from ancestors that are still influencing your life. Your ancestors can play a big role in your life if this stuff isn’t cleared. This thread comes to mind.

I’ll also be posting some new testimonials here when I have the time for those of you who are waiting for that.

Thank You!

11 Likes

If any of you guys have time and would like to discuss your problems and get live healing via Discord or any other app, let me know.

Part of the work is getting feedback and on a live call this is much easier than working through messages.

6 Likes

Stop spamming the forum. I will not allow that. This is an issue that has been dealt with privately. I spoke to belt and he said he will refund you but it will take a few days for the funds to arrive back in his account.

If you are truly that impatient, I can refund you with my money now and belt can send me that later.

But he was not scamming you. I followed the whole situation and yes, you had a bad experience with a vendor but you weren’t being scammed. Me and dream have also had these kinds of experiences with multiple customers throughout the years. That doesn’t mean we were scamming them. You’ll get your refund but you causing this kind of ruckus is not exactly helping anyone and is not appreciated here.

12 Likes

I do not like how everyone treats me here. So I will be out in this forum when I get my money. That is just promises by beltloop as his service is just full of promises with no result.

I had been keeping my silent, as he spent my money. You know how he treated me and insulted me. Even I offered him peaceful solution he trashed me.

It did not take him days to get my money, yet I am being kept to wait for almost two weeks for another promises.

Am I just that impatient?

I bought so many fields from Sapien as I know him way back from Xtrememind, but this I cannot take.

So dissapointed.

It’s not everyone treating you a certain way. I spoke to you amicably in private messages and said we’ll have this resolved one way or another. I don’t mind sending you the money and then recieving it later.

If Beltloop was a scammer, he would’ve been scamming all the other customers that have successfully purchased his services and not made these scam complaints about it. As I said, there are people who have paid for our services and also not got what they paid for. That does not make us scammers. Energy/spiritual work of any kind will never be 100% guaranteed success.

I would agree that this could have been handled better by beltloop. I don’t think his way of speaking to you was the proper way to handle this and more communication was necessary on his part to mitigate this situation. I shouldn’t be the one dealing with this. So I can understand your frustration.

But now, you spamming these threads with your experience and trying to get everyone to get against him, becomes a problem for me. I can’t just allow that unless I know for a fact he’s scamming people. And… I know he’s not.

So, if you don’t feel comftorable here, I can understand that. And I wish you peace, love and growth in your journey. We can finalize your issue over PM and I’ll send you the refund.

3 Likes

sigh Let’s just stop this here. No more of this

1 Like