The Honored Ancestors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIP_OZnTYPg

This should be more aptly named ‘The veneration of the dead’
Veneration and honoring of one’s ancestors, is based on love and respect for the deceased.
In some cultures, it is related to beliefs that the dead have a continued existence, and may possess the ability to influence the fortune of the living.
Some groups venerate their direct, familial ancestors, have elaborated prayers and even days of remembrance.
The energy in this works to guide you and help with the offering of this love, respect and gratitude to all who have come before you, long gone loved ones. (who may not be direct ancestors).
A wonderful way to create at atmosphere of freedom and even gain forgiven for past mistakes.
There is a profound freedom in this which can lead to new levels of growth and acceptance,
Enjoy the experience and let us continue our journey towards a greater state of being.
Use as much as needed.

58 Likes

@anon46520955, this made me think of you.

5 Likes

I wonder this with Ancestral Knowledge?

Well, time to pay my respects, regardless.
Great release as always.

13 Likes

It can be one of the greatest spiritual tools, as you also bear some of the karmic debts of your ancestors.

12 Likes

Exactly my feeling.

The kind reminder that this is just the beginning for all of us :pray:

Brought so much peace, gratitude, acceptance. Thanks captain :pray:

15 Likes

Pair these 2 with Conceptual realizations and you got yourself a magical experience awaiting you!

Id like to meditate to this field some time… very interesting vibes the hole time listening :)

14 Likes

Man, how about with the Interconnection of everything? A better sense of connection with the ancestors, maybe?

12 Likes

That’s actually a really smart idea! I like that man, definitely will be trying myself

7 Likes

Good call biceps bro @GoddessAndGodOfAll :muscle:

@Destinus great tip too.
Gentlemen, we got ourselves a fun evening.

5 Likes

This is unbelievable.
Inexplicable Synchronicity.
How’s lit possible!!!

This afternoon I was having a self talk…n just thinking…that I must request for a field related to honouring or appeasement of ancestors…for a variety of reasons…n then I rubbished the idea…

N…here it is!
Still difficult to believe!
@Captain_Nemo is soul tapping lately…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
As it was a pensive soulful yearning for a solution!
:sparkles::pray::two_hearts:…counting blessings …:dizzy:

5 Likes

Yasss yesss siii

I call on them all the time!!

I am very close to them and honor them as much as I can!!

Thanks for the tag!! I got the notification but i havent had a chance to check it out. Still at work.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo this is huge for Me :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

17 Likes

I’m getting a feeling I should go back to my IPF stack. I will see if I can connect directly with my grandmother.

I’ve never seen anyone with as much light as she had.

I will update in a few days.
Thanks again @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

Cool, be sure to keep us updated :pray::sparkles:

I was just inquiring recently about fields to use with Ancestral Knowledge. This is perfect. Thank you, Captain.

8 Likes

Beautiful video. A trance like travel into the past.

7 Likes

Thank you for this audio Dream, I don’t know much of my ancestors but ill love to send some love and receive some from them.

Adding a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

Star being experience
The confront of those who passed
The journey of Forgiveness

7 Likes

I agree that the two fields are complementary. I’m thinking of them as bookends.

Me, personally, I would do them separately, at different times. In my opinion (which means, by all means, have your own) it takes a little away from the honoring and veneration of this field when I turn around and ask them for something like their knowledge. So, for me, I’m going to honor them, for the sake of honoring them. And then separately, converse with them and receive the knowledge that they are willing to share with me.

7 Likes

I cried listening to this one. Feels like I released something

16 Likes

Whaaaaaat I am literally in the middle of a course about accessing genetic memory through ancestry. One of the prompts for reflection is “How can I honor you (my ancestors)?”

Thank you! :bowing_woman:t2:

12 Likes

Thanks captain, much needed for me. I was wishing for this field from couple of months, I was indebted to them. First glance of this audio is a sense of freedom to me personally. Gratitude :pray:

6 Likes