The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

No- Blueprint of Life on its own does something completely different than when it’s weaved together with other fields and concepts.

8 Likes

I want to be healthier, so BOL is more appropriate?

1 Like

I believe our childhoods are powerful and they affect everything after it. So if you went through something five years ago, say, your childhood would have informed how you view that to a certain extent.

I believe the field would influence you in such a way that everything seems different now.

20 Likes

Get both if you can, because physical and mental health intertwine

4 Likes

Omg.

This is the holy grail for all mental issues that have to do with personality. Freud described personality disorders stemming from childhood - Freud's 5 Stages of Psychosexual Development

As I practised psychiatry, i’ve found this to be true - when people experience traumas (that they might or might not remember), they basically stop developing their personality at the age in which they’ve been traumatised. This causes them to develop all kinds of mental problems that they might not be aware of until they’ve hit a crisis that causes them to be warded for psychiatric help.

Get this!

37 Likes

Likewise for the Childhood revision, but have you guys noticed that for the second part of the audio Dream used the same audio as The Honored Ancestors?

My feeling meditating with it this morning is that the combo with BoL may be directly impacting our whole family tree, and people we interacted with in the past.

Could be a bias but I’ve noticed a shift of behavior in my family through messages, since my first sessions yesterday.

Edit: my heart says yes. Though would love to hear feedbacks from you guys.

Also this :man_cartwheeling:

27 Likes

I haven’t got this yet, but wow the Alchemical Revision of Childhood is already the holy grail to me. I swear I feel like a different person in some ways. So much weight lifted!

28 Likes

I’m listening to the Childhood audio since yesterday. My first day of uni went much better. I made new friends on the first day itself. I was confident in my skin. I faced a bit of stress from other sources though so I’m listening to it again. I feel confidence increasing to solve those problems.
BTW is the sale till the weekend or is it over?

15 Likes

That information wasn’t disclosed.

As you know, sales around here are usually for a few days (unless it’s an event like Black Friday). If the code is still active today, that’d make this sale at least 4 days old, which is pretty long for a Sapien sale. So, if you have something that you want during this sale, I’d make my decision sooner rather than later, if I was you.

10 Likes

Followed your advice. My Yagna stack increased by another important member. Maha Ganapati :pray:

8 Likes

So I’ve stopped listening to all the audios. I cannot emphasize the amount of audios that can be cut due to this.

I’m sure crucible of the past with it would work well with it but you see
Blueprint of the past is so fulfilling on its own. No need

I could see this as a stack though:

Point of No Return
Blueprint of the Past
New Perspectives

But trying to figure out were Blueprint of The Past would be placed if BoL, BoP Minor, and BoP Major were also incorporated alongside Conceptual Realizations.

A wise one told me conceptual realizations should often go first but i forgot if it was before or after blueprint of life.

Maybe Blueprint of the Past comes first? because if we alter the past, we change the current blueprint.
So maybe…
Conceptual Realizations, Blueprint of the Past, Blueprint of Life
^I could see blueprint of power (major), prior listening to those three only because it would just make it go deeper.

We’ll see
I’ll update my findings eventually. Opinions are welcomed of course :hugs:

20 Likes

What is it’s duration buddy !

I’m going to teach you something new now

When you’re on gumroad scroll down past the field description and under the “I want this!” Button will be the duration

9 Likes

But it’s not exactly of 10 minutes :+1:

Hm?

2 Likes

Also shameless plugin
Please consider clicking 5 stars post-purchase (on anything on his Gumroad for the matter); it really helps not to mention is cool :star::star::star::star::star:

10 Likes

Hmmm, “new user”, asking for duration… How you come across the audio in the first place if not gumroad?

10 Likes

You didn’t violet :slightly_smiling_face: don’t worry.

5 Likes

Blueprint of life first I guess then conceptual realizations and so on.
BoL gives your dna plasma energy that is great for possible change and of course other things too.

2 Likes

May I ask, I feel like my issues are not just in my own childhood but ancestral childhood trauma, so would this alchemize beyond 1 lifetime? It keeps coming back and obliterating what I perceive as my growth and my childhood was not “traumatic” in a typical sense.

7 Likes