The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

It would heal it in the here and now, which is only a manifestation of what you’re suggesting. All healing takes place in the here and now.

Does that answer your question? Or am I missing what you’re wanting to know?

6 Likes

I think it does. Boris said he thinks it also heals ancestral wounds.

I think if I am connected by DNA to my ancestors then the healing in the here and now involves multiple lifetimes. But I just wanted to check because of :nerd_face: doubt.

2 Likes

I say this kindly: Can you let it simply be just “doubt”? :hugs:

4 Likes

Many players if you save artwork as folder.jpg or cover.jpg within the same folder as the track.

2 Likes

Have u got an iphone u can use an app called Music that are comes download.

All u have to do is. Download itunes on your pc.

then search up on youtube how to transfer music on itunes

2 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor only android phone
@anon71013580 got it in settings, thank you

2 Likes

The implications were that someone might want confirmation that the file they got from a black market seller is legit, that’s why they wanted the exact duration time.
While it probably won’t make the distributor stop it made violet uncomfortable that’s why she decided to delete the post.
I think it would be appropriate to respect her decision and not to repost something she deleted. You could have asked the question without doing that in the first place. Now that you got your answer I don’t see why it shouldn’t be deleted.

4 Likes

done

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

@Beltloop You have such an impressive personality. Active, hardworking, polite, responsible, generous,… I witnessed you did more than 90% of the research in CPTSD group. Your passion to do something effective in the field of improving individual and collective mental health was commendable. I’m so sorry for taking a place in your group but I did nothing and left. :heart:

27 Likes

Had experiences this week confirming this.
Which ofc could be due to my inner reality being more harmonious.

All interactions with my family, whether virtual or physical, were much more peaceful and loving than usual.

This, at their own capacities or course.

Highly recommending this field or its free version :)

31 Likes

In what way(s) do you feel the implications of this field differ from the free ‘The Alchemical Revision of Childhood’?

3 Likes

I have an understanding of this field as something that extends to your childhood in addition to all what is in a linear time of the past.

So it is not just targeted to childhood, but it is well catered to it as well.

Then the Blueprint of Life aspect spreads through the entirety of the experience of the past.

The alchemy is now created on the blueprint of life as a main process?

So far it’s how I’m understanding it!

19 Likes

I’ve been listening to this since it’s come out. The first 2 nights, I looped this overnight. Now, I play it several times throughout the day.

I’m not the same… I feel like a butterfly that’s come out of its cocoon. :sparkles: :butterfly: :sparkles:

My utmost gratitude to you, @Captain_Nemo. :sparkling_heart: :bowing_woman: :sparkling_heart: This is by far the most powerful, healing field that you’ve created that changes a person’s pattern and outlook. I’m hoping that it’s also helping my ancestors and current family members. Only time will tell.

43 Likes

I have to say that suddenly my relationships with others have changed. It might be that I did have some trauma in my childhood that has affected the way I treat relationships in a subtle way. It’s like i’m reconnecting to who I was.

And again referring back to my post above about how childhood shapes your psyche and personality development - this is perfect for personality disorders like borderlines, dependents, obsessive-compulsives, must-do-it-right, schizotypals, schizoids, paranoids, narcissists - makes you whole, loving and a better person.

47 Likes

:100:

6 Likes

It’s probably too soon to ask, but something I’ve always wondered about revision is about the concept of waking up tomorrow radically different. For instance, someone who was too ill or poor growing up to pursue a sport revising to the point of waking up tomorrow to find that they competed in the Olympics last year.

Does this just cause mental changes to feel as if you had had a great upbringing with great health, or does it actually send it back in time so that life here and now is radically different because the past is now different?

5 Likes

This doesn’t change the events of your past. So if you didn’t compete in the Olympics last year, there aren’t suddenly going to be news clippings of how you took the Golds in “your” various events at the Olympics last year.

This field re-installson you a new blueprint so that, from this point forward, you will approach your world as someone who remembers their original The Blueprint of Life: New Release and has benefitted from positive, loving, nurturing and uplifting experiences from your earlier tribe.

However, it’s not likely that this field will make a cranky one from your past suddenly all sweetness and light. But this field will change your perspective, strengthening you so that you can see them with the compassion that’s probably in your blueprint of life.

22 Likes

This field gives you the ability to take a random walk through your past. Not sure if it is an intended effect or a consequence of the field’s main purpose. I’m recalling long ago conversation and situations. In one case, I recalled a friend of a friend was going to visit her boyfriend over Christmas break. This was not a meaningful fact for me (at the time, or even now.), but it occurred in a situation that was. My guess, though, is that a many (maybe all) events have some important meaning, which means I might start recalling a lot a lot of information. Even as I type this, long ago meals are zipping across my mind’s eye.

Previously bad memories feel like ordinary memories. Occasionally, there is a glimpse of a “What-if” scenario, as if my mind had found a new object and is turning like a Tetris piece, wondering . . . and then it’s off to something else, which in this case was the name of a local drinking water company from my childhood.

24 Likes

I don t own this field yet, but i am really interested in the Bol addition of the field. The number one influence in any relationship is how your attachement style is shaped in early childhood. Your relationship with your parents or caregiver(s) creates your attachement style, either safe, anxious, avoidant or desorganised. If this field could bring your attachement style back to a “safe” one, it will tremendously benefit all your relationships, including the one with your partner, or attract healthier people while dating. What do you think?

8 Likes