The DNA Repair System

the quintessence of marrow field, targets, the dna of the bone marrow
so no, it doesn’t replace this one

15 Likes

Some personal observations:

I listen to this 2x, not every day

My relationship with my parents has gotten better. I’m more of an introvert. But they seems to like to talk to me more, ask for help etc

…Hmmm

19 Likes

Wait until you add ancestors to the mix :D

5 Likes

:astonished:

Really?

2 Likes

How do you do that ?

3 Likes

Ancestors… the field lol

6 Likes

Ah , ok ok ,:ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

So to play the honoured ancestors field after the DNA repair field yeah ?

3 Likes

Thanks @Desiree , gonna give it a shot in a couple of hours in my sleep stack :grin:

3 Likes

First time listening. Felt some twitching underneath my right eye and a slight burning feeling in the nerves under my butt. Also feel very thirsty.

8 Likes

Have listened to this for a few days, mostly no more than two times per day. So far I notice two effects.

The less cool one is it seems to trigger detoxification, mentally in my case. For some reason it makes me anxious and a bit depressed, especially today when it was played after Plasma Light.

The cool one is it seems to grow my eyelashes. I never paid attention to them before but they just stand out (pun intended) so much these day it’s hard not to notice them🤣

16 Likes

Guys, what could be the paid version of this one?

2 Likes

I wass thinking the same !!

Blueprint!! GOLD!!!

2 Likes

WoW! What a sync! Great mind think alike:)

Since I got the Blutprint, was wondering if I can ‘ignore’/‘skip’ on this one.
Always preferred to have less but the bestest. Quality over quantity.

2 Likes

Yeah!!!

I also loved the King of wands lol

But yess!

I think that “combo” can work into truly covering a wide spectrum of layers!

7 Likes

The new Bone narrow audio?

1 Like

Well, though “The DNA Repair System” is included in “The Quintessence of Marrow”, it seems that its action there is more directly aimed at bone marrow and the intention there is to create a very solid effect of healing and regeneration there. In the case of “The DNA Repair System” here, it appears to be more of a general and holistic.

10 Likes

Forgive the weirdness of this question, but can this repair the DNA of our Sperm/Egg cells too? So that our children don’t inherit as much of our genetic baggage?

4 Likes

Very well could, on this forum there are no weird questions, we’re all here to heal!

11 Likes

Ye since there is always renewal ,if your new copies of your cell are prepared and the “sperms” you give are created with the new fixed pattern.

(Induced by the THE DNA REPAIR SYSTEM )

Then it should prevent sharing any “baggage” on your DNA patterns , because now its fixed.

16 Likes