Benefits for working on the chakras?

What are the benefits of having all 7 chakras healthy? I’m deciding which audios to get next

1 Like

There are a lot of benefits. Each chakra has multiple functions. If I described them, this would be a very long comment but in a few words, the better condition and development your chakras have, the better your overall health and greater energy flow. You will be more balanced in every way and have greater longevity.

This video is great to start with because it helps all the chakras at once and in a very short time.

If you want to focus on one at a time, start from the bottom up. Root chakra first

2 Likes

Benefits are listed here with the field descriptions:

3 Likes

each chakra is a level of consciousness. The more you purify and activate your chakras, the healthier and more conscious and powerful you are, fully functional, enjoying every moment fully, in bliss, going till gaining specific siddhis (“paranormal” abilities). All chakras perfectly purified and activated means you are just half a step till Supreme Liberation (because kundalini shakti is free to ascend, through the perfectly open chakras, till the crown chakra, Sahasrara, and unite with the Divine Consciousness - (while you remain alive :) ) ).

2 Likes

There are so many benefits for working on the chakras, that there are entire books written, including on the endless methods to clear, activate and strengthen them.

India is the birthplace of knowledge about Yoga, Chakras and many more related subjects.

You can find lots of videos on youtube and elsewhere about chakras.

Also, I was surprised to find from Maoshan that there are so many different views regarding chakras.

Anyway, going back to the title, I’ll just mention a few benedits: each Chakra improves certain physical organs and their functioning and certain areas in the body, plus other “organs and areas” in the unseen (not physical) bodies and structures; let’s take the third Chakra, Manipura.
(for most people) it is associated with the Fire element (all chakras have their association with elements) and it helps your digestion, but it also helps your willpower, inner strength and vision (eyes) (first chakra targets smell/nose, second taste, third eyes,…) (However, upper chakras, especially Ajna, aka 3rd Eye Chakra, also helps with Vision/Eyes, Brain, pineal gland, etc.).

Indeed,as @whiterose mentioned, Healthy Balanced Chakras, the more activated they are (especially the higher ones), the more they bring you closer to Siddhis, so called paranormal powers.

My advice: If You are going on this Chakra Journey, whether you use Fields, do yoga or try anything else, for Your own good, I say: don’t try to overstimulate the 3rd eye and the upper chakras, without working on the lower ones too; our bodies need balance, don’t play with unseen forces, but rather focus on all 7 main chakras, starting from Muladhara/Base Chakra (it’s called base or root Chakra for a reason), then Swadhistana, then Manipura and so forth, going upwards.
(I know, there are multiple ways, but I’m just mentioning the most tried one and possibly the safest)

The advice that i received years ago is this: “if you do 5 minutes for one Chakra, do 5 for each of the others; if you do 1 hour for one Chakra, do so for all the others; you might get all sorts of issues if you overdo it for just one or a few chakras”.

1 Like