All Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation Audios

I am making this thread for the 4 Chakra growth, clearing and stimulation audios from Gumroad. For two of them the threads were still missing and in all of the of them official field descriptions are missing. And of course, also for new forum members to discover that these amazing fields exists and for older forum members as a reminder to use them.

Sacral and Base Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation

This audio contains programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your Sacral and Base chakra. At the same time, the programming will stimulate, strengthen and help that chakra to grow. Daily listening will result in a more healthy, more powerful base and Sacral chakras.

Version 2.0 (updated more efficient and effective)

BENEFITS:

• Become more in touch with your emotions
  • Enhance your relationships and ability to connect with others
  • Expressions of pleasure
  • Feeling the outer and inner worlds
  • Enhance your flow of creativity
  • Increase your passion in life

Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra Clearing with Growth and Stimulation

This audio contains programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your Heart and Solar Plexus chakra. At the same time, the programming will stimulate, strengthen and help the Heart and Solar Plexus chakra grow.

Version 2.0 (updated to be stronger and more efficient)

BENEFITS:

• A greater flow of love and compassion will flow within and all throughout life
  • Love between you and others will strengthen and you will gain more appreciation for yourself and others
  • Overall more joyful state of being and enhanced self esteem
  • Any feelings of anxiety or depression will quickly cease to be
  • Become much more attractive to the opposite sex
  • Attract the things you want effortlessly

Throat Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation ver 2.0

This audio contains programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your throat chakra. At the same time, the programming will stimulate, strengthen and help the throat chakra grow. Daily listening will result in a more healthy and throat chakra that will dramatically increase your quality of life. (updated to be stronger and more effective in this version)

BENEFITS:

• Become a much more efficient communicator
  • Gain a deeper understanding of what people are saying between the lines
  • Always know what to say
  • People closely listen to whatever you have to say
  • Easily connect with others during conversation
  • Awaken your psychic abilities related to hearing called clairaudience
  • Gain more access to your dream state and see your dreams more clearly
  • Awaken and enhance your creative abilities

Crown and 3rd Eye Chakra Clearing with Growth and Stimulation

This audio contains programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your crown and 3rd eye chakra chakra. At the same time, the programming will stimulate, strengthen and help the crown chakra grow. Daily listening will result in a more efficient chakras.

Version 2.0 (updated to be stronger and more effective)

BENEFITS:

• Be in a constant state of oneness and connection to all
  • Experience a deep connection to your higher self
  • Enhanced sense of wonder
  • Feeling of completeness and utter bliss
  • Discovery of divine mysteries
33 Likes

I have to say that I really love the calming music that all of these audios have. Perfect for meditation, yoga etc. and they can be literally looped again and again.

But please don’t overstimulate your chakras in the beginning. 2-3 loops per audio are more than enough if you have not used these audios before.

With consistent daily use your chakras will be cleared and grow stronger and stronger, which will enable many of the listed benefits.

Heaving healthy and strong chakras is essential for a healthy energy body.

More forum input on the Heart and Solar Plexus chakra audio:

More input on the Crown & 3rd Eye chakra audio:

There was also a tag for chakra growth, which you can learn more about here:

14 Likes

@JAAJ super post man!!! i have bought them audios for acouple of years. do you think i should buy them again? i feel so…

3 Likes

Thank you.

If you have bought them in the past, then you can still download them.
For this simply create a Gumroad account with the same email address that you have used back then when you bought the audios. Then you should be able to download them again.

2 Likes

Hello @Captain_Nemo I was planning to buy these four chakra audios but after seeing this thread on unnamed releases, I decided to wait. Could you please tell if this new release includes an upgraded version of these chakra clearing audios or it is totally different?

The Unnamed Releases - Audios - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Thanks

2 Likes

How would you listen to this with the soul restoration series? in terms of the order of the playlist

1 Like

Looking at energy body repair fields, I pesonally would use this sequence:

1. Curse Spell Removal
  2. De-Inhabitor Combo
  3. Etheric Cord Cutter / Smart Cord Cutter
  4. Soul Restoration series (3 audios)
  5. Energy Blockage Removal
  6. Torsion
  7. Orgone Accumulator
  8. The 4 Chakra audios
  9. Auric and Energy Repair
  10. Automated Grounding

And then loop this stack for several weeks daily.

PS: I might have forgotten some fields in this stack. There are so many to consider now… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

i bought them again now. is no problem thanks!!!

1 Like

@JAAJ ok now how would one go about sequencing these audios while sleeping?

Vodl, any chakra audio, and soul core restoration.

Doesn’t the vibration series audios repair the energy body in a sense to?

Bought all 4 as the unnamed releases turned out to be something I don’t know when I will get to use.

1 Like

A deep restful and regenerative sleep is always priority # 1.

I personally would not play/loop the chakra audios while sleeping.
This is how I subjectively feel about this, that a few loops per day are enough and while you’re stimulating your chakras with the audios, this can prevent a deep sleep.

Soul Restoration is okay to play/loop while sleeping if the music does not interrupt your deep sleep phases.

Vibration series raises your vibration. What this means, please check out the vibrations series and ascension tag threads.

VoDL is okay to play/loop while sleeping if you are okay and acustomed with a constant vibrational raise and if the music does not interrupt your deep sleep phases.

You can also simply experiment for yourself.
The outcome depends on your personal current state of your energy system.
The peferct sequence does not matter that much here.
All of these fields are very important and need to be played either way :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I cannot remember a day where I woke up to VODL or soul core. The only time I woke up is when i went to sleep at an unusual time for me.

As far as audios while running a machine, is it a bad idea? Like I’m concentrated on work and most of the times I forget it’s playing in my pocket. Work environment is so loud that I had slr playing at 50% volume and no one can hear it including myself. Hell even at full volume no one can hear it

1 Like

If you can´t hear the field bacause of the loud environment, would it still work properly on you? (I always wonder my self this question)

3 Likes

Will you know if your device malfunctions and stop playing? Then, yes, it’ll work. (And it’ll work even better when you’re mindful and engaged with your field as Sammy wrote in his thread How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas.)

1 Like

@jaaj, how many times do I need to listen to each chakra audio? Is once for each, one after another enough? Is it ok to listen 2-3 times daily? Is there a limit to listening (I"m talking about these ones from Gumroad)?
And thank you for this thread.

1 Like

Depends on your current chakra system.
I would say 1-2 each audio in the beginning for a few weeks.
Consistency more important here than looping for long.
The chakras need their time to clear and grow.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for clarifying! :smiley:

OMG, I just tried the FIRST CHAKRA Audio (for whatever reasons I didn’t listened yesterday) and I had mucus/phlegm the entire day, I wasn’t that great and it just cleared my nose/airways and I CAN BREATHE BETTER!
I don’t know how is this possible since it’s the first chakra, But OMG, if you don’t have these chakras fields, Go and BUY/Get them now, Sweet God, Thank You so Much Captain for these Amazing Fields!
Now, time to try the rest of them! :smiley:
I will update this post!
UPDATE: a little bit of phlegm started to bother me again, anyway as I progressed with these fields, my breathing was better and better, especially after the heart chakra.
One thing is sure/clear: I NEED TO LISTEN TO THESE AUDIOS/FIELDS EVERY SINGLE DAY!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m new here, and I was wondering if I should start with sacral and root to begin with and buy the next after some time? a week or two?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Some people like to work from the bottom up. Others like to work from the top down. There are schools of thought which support each approach.

It depends on which philosophy you adopt and what your personal needs or goals are.

As to the timing, listen to your own energy system. (You’ll want to get into that habit anyways, as you use these fields.) It (and perhaps your budget :slightly_smiling_face: ) will let you know when the timing’s right for you.

4 Likes

Welcome, @Raggi!
As @WellBeing has said, I just found out that there are way more philosophies regarding chakras and energy than I would have guessed.
I will only tell you what I do and what I know it works (for me): I start from the base all the way up to the crown chakra, I think that’s the most wide-spread/popular approach (?)

1 Like