Solar plexus chakra growth audio

It says in the description that it makes you get what you want. What does that mean? I have bought this audio and used it for a few days now 2 times a day. Has anyone tried it?

i have since got some sort of ache in my heart. Like im missing something. I feel really depressed and i think it has something to with the field.

5 Likes

This audio works on the heartchakra aswell. It will clear a lifes worth of heartbreaks, pains and sorrows. As these are released you will feel some sadness and pains, it is normal.

I suggest that you listen to all the 4 chakra-audios in succession. It will balance out the discomfort.
You can also try, for free, the Automated Grounding at Youtube after the Solarplexus/Heartchakra audio, it can also help.

8 Likes

I would also recommend you listen to emotional release afterwards. As there will be repressive patterns that kreep up to the surface you will need to release otherwise they get reintegrated into your energy body.

6 Likes

This is one reason why it is nice to be able to work on each chakra individually. If you spend enough time on chakras 1 2 and 3, you will be better prepared for opening up 4. There are other ways to work on your chakras if you search. That way, when you are ready you can come back to this audio.

The new course covers working on chakras individually.

4 Likes

so are y’all saying that it’s useless to listen to this one right away without following your advice? Like does it grow at all if i just use this?

i limit myself to 4 fields per day and i know many have been saying i could do more unless they’re physical changes but i still like to use as few as possible to really see results and not drain my energy. another factor would be my limited time due to work.

1 Like

Its fine that you just use this chakra audio alone…
These all are just recommendations for better improvement … It really doesn’t matter what chakra you go first…

Anxiety and depression could be from Heart chakra releasing and healing… Which is a good thing…
Thats why emotional release was recommended…

It says in the description that it makes you get what you want (Effortlesy)…
Well, it is one of the things which might happen, if heart chakra is stimulade…
You will get what you want easier…

8 Likes

Useless… No, not at all. I’m only saying that if working on one chakra troubles you, then you would do well to work on the “lower” chakras first.

5 Likes

A simple way to go about it could be to listen to the Sacral and Base Chakra audio for 1 week, and then come back to the Heart and Solar Plexus audio. That way you don’t blow up your playlist. If you do this and find your heart chakra opening up better the next time, please post about it and let us know.

4 Likes

ok thank you so much for the feedback y’all

4 Likes

Im listening to all chakra audios 4 times back to back every day (i started 2 every other day the first week then every day for another week then 3 every day for like 1 week and now its been 2 days of 4 times) i might skip one day here and there, all you are feeling is normal, trust me i get overwhelmed sometimes, or wake up sad sometimes, or be thinking of exes out of the blue or creating arguments with no reason of current events in my head… its normal, its releasing years and years of repressed feelings and many other things, as long as you keep your awareness on, ud snap out of it understanding all this is part of the process and feel joy because you are like taking all the garbage that has been stopping your life out of you so soon enough youll start feeling embracing and getting back your power again and one that you either had forgotten or that you had never felt before and that is beautiful. I also listen to ego dissolution like 2 times before the chakras ones and after and yikessss it pushes the process even further and digs deeper but i want to and i choose to because i am fed up of being fed up and want my dream life once and for all lol then i listen to happiness and joy and others (i have a play list) all to make you feel freer. Enjoy the journey and dont stop it, it landed on you because you were ready! Maybe listen to it less times per day? Or just listen to like tibetan bowls music after and lay on the floor and just relax and hug yourself . You can do it

10 Likes