All Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation Audios

Teachings from RA:

Chakras:

“When an entity comes into 3rd-Density incarnation, each of its energy centers (chakras) is potentiated but must be activated by the self using experience.”

“The first balancing (of an incarnate individual) is of the Earth vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex (1st Chakra). An understanding and acceptance of this energy (survival) is fundamental. The next energy complex (chakra) which may be blocked is the personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex (2nd Chakra). This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.”

“The third blockage is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center (3rd Chakra). Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex (the person). Those with blockages in these first 3 energy centers or nexi (chakras below the diaphragm) will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.”

“The center of heart or green-ray (4th Chakra) is the center from which 3rd Density beings may springboard to Infinite Intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion. The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green-ray energy center.”

“The blue-ray center of energy streaming (5th Chakra) is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes (people). There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy (activating the 5th Chakra), for it requires that which your people have in great paucity, that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self (another).”

“The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center (6th Chakra). Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of 3rd Density to 4th Density, it being the energy center (chakra) receiving the least distorted outpourings of Love/Light from intelligent energy and also the potential for the key to the gateway of Intelligent Infinity.”

“The indigo ray is that ray worked upon only by the Adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to Intelligent Infinity, bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center (6th Chakra) worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for The Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.”

“The indigo center (6th Chakra) is, indeed, most important for the work of the Adept, however it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatum from red (1st Chakra) upwards.” (The clearing and unblocking of the 7 Major Chakras must proceed from the 1st Chakra to the 7th Chakra sequentially.)

“The remaining center of energy influx (7th Chakra) is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity. The violet ray (center) is a thermometer or indicator of the whole.”

“When We see many of the energy plexi (chakras) weakened and blocked, We may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race (of evolutionary progress), however the potentials are always there. All the rays (energies of the chakras) fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated. In the fully-potentiated entity the rays (energies emitted by the opened and activated chakras) mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white (the entity radiates White Light). This is what you may call potentiated balance in 3rd Density.”

“It is necessary for graduation across Densities (to be harvested) for the primary energy centers (the 7 Major Chakras) to be functioning in such a way as to communicate with Intelligent Infinity and to appreciate and bask in this Light in all of its purity, however to fully activate each energy center (chakra) is the mastery of few, for each center has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to be made once all necessary centers are activated to the minimal necessary degree is the harmony and balance between these energy centers.”

“Each energy center (chakra) has a wide range of rotational speed or brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order (from 1st to 7th) in the case of the Self-aware entity (those who have come to a realization of the Higher Self). Thusly, entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in the violet ray aspect (the energies of the 7th or Crown Chakra) due to the lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.”

“The brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation (7th Chakra) of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the Love and Light of Intelligent Infinity to the extent necessary for Harvest. The important thing for Harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex (incarnate entity).” (The balanced activation of the 7 Major Chakras is more important in achieving Harvest than the brilliance of individual chakras.)

“Some of your peoples work with the energy centers (chakras), and you call this accupuncture, however it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation (each individual).”

“The in-streamings of energy (during meditation) are felt by the energy centers (chakras) which need and are prepared for activation. Thus, those who feel the stimulation at violet ray level (7th Chakra) are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray (6th Chakra) and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes, even upon the subconscious level, will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armouring against change.”

“The most normal for the Adept is the following: the indigo (6th Chakra) stimulation, activating that great gateway into healing, magical work, prayerful attention, and the radiance of being; and the stimulation of the violet ray (7th Chakra), which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator. This is a desireable configuration.”

“There is great art in the use of the swung crystal (suspended on a string like a pendulum). You would do well to work with the unpowerful crystals in ascertaining not only the physical major energy centers (the 7 major chakras of the aetheric body) but also the physical secondary and tertiary energy centers (the minor chakras of the aetheric body). You may use any dangling weight of symmetrical form, for your purpose is not to disturb or manipulate these energy centers but merely to locate them and become aware of what they feel like when in a balanced state and when in an unbalanced or blocked state.”

“The circular motion (clockwise or counter-clockwise) shows an unblocked energy center, however some entities are polarized the reverse of others and, therefore, it is well to test the form of normal energy spirals. The test is done by first holding the weight (crystal) over your own hand and observing your particular configuration. Then using the other-self’s hand, repeat the procedure.”

“The weak back-and-forth (linear) motion indicates a partial blockage although not a complete blockage. The strong back-and-forth motion indicates the reverse of blockage, which is over-stimulation of a chakra or energy center, which is occurring in order to attempt to balance some difficulty in body or mind complex activity. This condition is not helpful to the entity, as it is unbalanced.”

5 Likes

Thank you!

I just stopped listen to all my audios because I listen for to many and it just got to messy for my head I think., change all the time and can’t decide what to listen to. I’m gonna start with chakra to reboot and remove any doubt with some audios for a while. I think add chakra to that is gonna be a good thing?

2 Likes

@JAAJ, do you know when throat chakra and crown Ajna were updated to 2.0? I bought these two in June of this year

2 Likes

Those updates must have happened at least before Nov 2020, because when I purchased them in Nov 2020 they were already on version 2.0.

7 Likes

Oh! Fantastic

Thank you

Hi! I wonder if these chakra fields count as physical fields?

1 Like

Directly no, but they can affect your organs indirectly.

3 Likes

These would be neat updated with Negentropy and all combined into a single track like Plasma Flaunt

9 Likes

Hi, Im new here and have a question about the chakra fields. I just bought the first 2 and will start with them for a few weeks, would that be ok? Also with these chakra fields, do you guys meditate or is light multitasking ok? TIA

Welcome to the forum!

That’s great. Enjoy!

You’ll get a wide variety of answers to this one, as we all have our different styles of working with these fields. You might enjoy the sharings that have taken place on:

Have fun with us!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This has definetly made me a better communicator…

5 Likes

Are you thinking of buying the new chakra series?

1 Like

Theres new ones ? Where ??

Me- “Should I get this one or the chakra series on Gumroad. Is Mandelbrot Symphony the improved version?”

Baya- “Yes it is the improved version!
Get this imo over the ones on gumroad.”

I mean i might, but its not my first priority…

1 Like

I’m not able to purchase any of those audio when I click buy product it just simply redirects me to gumroad were its not available.

Please message SammyG to ask how you can buy those.

Or get the new upgraded versions with the Mandelbrot Symphony Album.

2 Likes

When you haven’t had an answer yet, they can no longer be ordered.

Whenever I listen to these fields, I become The MOST Energetic Version of Me/Myself, they truly help when it comes to having/giving Energy, also with all sorts of things, even with Breathing.

However, that happens when I listen for 20 minutes per Chakra, although 10 minutes is good.

1 Like