Chakra Growth Accelerator dogtag

I noticed there wasn’t an official thread for this item.

Share your experience :relieved:

18 Likes

It works good if you wear it daily.

This tag is probably one of the keys for a continous improvement of one’s energy body + becoming more open to the absorption of fields.

Wearing it while sleeping can make dreams more lucid (because of third eye chakra).

19 Likes

Cool, I’ll get it when the shop opens up again. I didn’t know it shut down.

1 Like

I’ll probably receive mine sometime next week. I read someone saying on the forum that it works even better after you boost it. Will let you know how it is. Cheers

Pair it with Vibration of Creation. I like listening to it while holding the dog tag in my left hand. I’ve read that the left side of our body is more energy sensitive than the right side, which would make sense as the left side would correlate with our right brain.

I’ve had thoughts about boosting it, but probably won’t.

2 Likes

Hi @vinny95 welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

I would not recommend boosting ANY tag or custom item containing a field.

11 Likes

I’m considering boosting too, I’ve had this item for over a month now and can’t say I feel much from it. I also gave it to my mother who is skeptical of fields for a week. She didn’t notice anything. Let me know your experience with the boosted.
@Jennyfire what would you suggest in my case?

All cases are equal really, specially if you listen to so many fields or if one’s energy body is not accustomed to them, or needs a better assimilation through energy body work; be it as a result of age or not enough exposure.

I’ve been wearing my chakra tag for almost 2 months now, perhaps more, it’s one of the tags that I literally felt miles apart for how strong it is or the flow it carries.

I think you can always make a good use of how tags naturally grow over time by drawing energy to them with the intention of helping them grow, you can use energy servitors or Environmental Energy Accumulator for that

Ley line node is also a good field for enhancing tags and charged items

If your mom is interested, willing and accepting, it is beneficial to focus on one or two chakra audios while wearing the chakra tag, that way the tag has more work to do (and more difference to be felt)

It’s also important to note the difference between subtle tags and fierce tags, like best path in life, chakra tag, draw abundance or intercession vs tags like ascension, glory, or pendant of magi… they all work their magic at the end of the day :))

10 Likes

Thanks for the thorough response! What do you mean by you felt miles apart? Overall what has your experience been with this tag? If you haven’t already shared it of course lol

1 Like

I had someone holding the tag in their palm and I immediately felt the flow

Was really cool!

I haven’t because I listen to so many fields and sometimes it’s hard to pin down which tag or fields did something but

One big thing about me is that… im so freaking energy sensitive it hurrrtss lol and then I always feel whenever ‘blockages’ arise and start to build up

I used to always be clearing energy maybe once every couple minutes

With the tag this kind of clearing is always done automatically and it gets better with a little redirection

When I add the chakra audios the whole experience feels wholesome and coherent and stronger in a sense

Fields like The Mana Circuits and Crucible also work better and in a different way with the tags

And it makes pouring energy into your body much easier if you are into psychic stuff
(But that’s just the base really and it’s expandable from there)

11 Likes

thanks for your insights
you gave a try with vibes ?

3 Likes

sure🍁

I haven’t tried anything specific with vibes but I know for fact light and vibrational guidance is extra intense and smoother because of the chakra tag.

5 Likes

beautiful, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you haven’t felt anything in over a month , I’d suggest you boost it. Simultaneously, I would also start researching about the whole Chakra system and what each Chakra represent to know which Chakras you personally need to work on. I personally think this and the Ascension tag are the most precious tags Sapien has to offer but it’s for those people who are already quite ahead in their Spiritual journeys and want to fast forward the process. I’ll most definitely come back here to post my review for this tag and if I will boost it or not. So keep an eye for that (5-7 days from now) . Cheers.

3 Likes

Bro before you boost any tag see if you actually can consciously use it

hold it in your hand and intent it to let it do its job, when it does its job and you FEEL that it does, and think “meh, aint doing it for me good enough” then do boost it. If it does its job tho, and you feel your chakras grow, then I advise to meditate with the tag while holding it for as long as you want a day and let it do its job.

I don’t have the tag yet, can’t tell you if it’s passive the same as active, for some its working perfetcly passive, as each have their own experience, then again tho, you just might be different and have to use certain tags activly for them to show their true colors.

I aint saying boosting is bad, boosting might be just pretty intense, and for a tag that works on your chakras, all of them btw, it might be a bad idea if you boost it and it grows them on a rate that is pretty fast. Of course you’ll have strong chakras and all that, but at what means do you really want to get there? Feeling tired and exhausted all the time ?

Growing chakras means growing emphathy, psychic skills and whatever is in connection with that, you might just get oversensitive to everything, which of course has its good sides but at the same time it has its downsides.

But do as you please, its your experience and your life, and I will say it always, but this is my opinion, my opinion is just a opnion and nothing else. Truth is for you to choose

Seeing this threard is a bit old, you prolly boosted it already, if thats the case tell me how it went, I might want to boost it too if I dont feel that its enough

What I wrote above would apply to boosting it more than 1 time, because 2 times would be a really intense boost for everything I experienced, but here again, thats my opinion and experience

ADDOMG THIS AFTER WHAT OM_ SAID BELOW

He’s fully right, my bad for forgetting to add something crucial like this

The fields are strong enough on their own anyway and dont really need boosting, and all work as they’re supposed too
Boosting might make the energy more intense, but boosting fields is most often a overkill and unneccessary

4 Likes

Thanks for this reply brother! Love learning new things about our chakras. I haven’t boosted it yet. I’ll take your advice and sit on that thought for a little while, see if I can start to feel this tag before I boost. I’ll look more into the effects of strong chakras.

Don’t boost it…
Whether you feel it or not, doesn’t mean it’s not working.
It’s working exactly as it should be.

19 Likes

Agreed. Low energy sensitivity will have you think something’s not working well enough and through boosting it you put your energy system at risk because you didn’t truly know how powerful it was :man_shrugging:t5:

9 Likes

Sir yes sir! Copy that!

6 Likes

Also, one can see this for increasing one’s energy sensitivity.

6 Likes