The Unnamed Releases

Hey guys! So here it my initial review on the upcoming release mentioned by @Maoshan_Wanderer and I in the “Unexpected Gifts” thread. For anyone who is serious about or wants to be serious about enlightenment, this release is going to be the ultimate gift for you. A “clear and solid path forward if you want it” in the words of @Captain_Nemo. Mao, would love to hear your initial experience as well.

Day 1: experienced complete bliss and happiness, physically and energetically could feel impurities being burned up throughout my entire body, up and down the spine, all my major and minor chakras, all my organs, blood, etc. I sweated so much out like I was physically detoxing. Way beyond what Internal Alchemical Crucible does.
Day 2: I was at work on a 24 hour shift and while I could feel myself becoming more pure in body, mind, and heart, leading to a profound love for all beings, more gratitude than ever for fields, Dream, family, the spiritual path, existence, etc. etc. Later on in the shift, I got more tired than I’ve ever been. I felt literally fatigued and sick, likely from a hardcore detox.
Day 3 up until now which I think is Day 4 or 5: On day 3, since I was already detoxing, I was reinspired to continue to wean off a medication I’ve been on for a long time, Suboxone. I used to be addicted to pain pills after having reconstructive surgery on my orbital floor and maxillae with bolts and screws. I eventually stopped and got on Suboxone as a maintenance plan to stay off of it. But it is also addicting. Some may remember in 2020 when I tried to get off of it. I was able to cut down half but not completely. Well, now I’ve been inspired to finish it off. I want more than anything to be completely pure in body, mind, and heart. These fields have given my mind so much control over the desires of my body, that I am doing it effortlessly. I’ve cut down another 50% of the dose the last 2 days. It may not seem like a lot, but I’ve made attempts since the last time, only to give up due to insomnia, cold sweats, and restless legs. Now, I feel totally in control over my instincts, body, desires, etc. Iron clad willpower. I am gaining major control over my ego. My anger and resentment is becoming non existent. My dad and I love each other dearly but we bump heads. I find myself naturally feeling love instead of anger when he says things that normally would’ve triggered me. Now, this isn’t only the result of these fields, it started with The Higher Self ,but they’ve brought my development (psychic/energetic/ego death) to a higher octave. I feel like I have a more permanent center of gravity rather than being scattered about, if you get what I mean. I feel utter and complete balance. My gratitude is through the roof for these fields and for Dream giving me the opportunity to benefit from them! I can tell after only a few days that I am on the path to true profound change.

46 Likes

When should we expect these?

5 Likes

Not sure. Captain hasn’t told us an official date.

6 Likes

Please tell me it will be an audio. Either way this sounds amazing. NPOR helped me a lot with different issue so this field also sounds like an amazing game changer. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Yeah they are audios. 4 of them.

9 Likes

which audio do you think comes closest to these new ones?

2 Likes

Wait Damm 4 audios. You start with one and then move on to the next one or do you listen to all of them in the same playlist?

1 Like

:100:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t compare them.

2 Likes

Aren’t both of these options talking about listening to them all together? Yes I use them all one after the other.

2 Likes

Not sure…I think it will be a set. That’s my guess.

4 Likes

can you then say what makes this one a ‘gift’ for enlightenment

2 Likes

The end results of the fields…it’s a complete path. They all work with each other (the audios) to take you down a comprehensive path.

6 Likes

I don’t want to derail the thread so am going to delete my comment later hopefully if I remember.

Like quad sub-con removal u listen to one audio for a month then move on to the next one.

But that doesn’t seem this case. Not complaining just really curious.

1 Like

hmm👀. I recommended this for woven worlds👀

exciting :fire:

3 Likes

Damn hopefully it’s free (of course it’s all up to the man, before people start coming crazy at me :joy: :pray:t4: @Captain_Nemo

Really really really looking forward to something that could completely eradicate any negative mental stigma

Nah. I’m pretty sure it’s not.

4 Likes

All good! But sounds awesome!

1 Like

How’s your dads neuropathy bro

Oh yeah. It’ll be worth whatever it’s price is. It’s unbelievable we have access to this type of help at all. :pray:t3:

5 Likes