The Requests and Fields

Theres two different audios Iā€™m desperate for you to make sapien.

1. Reduce Melanin for a Lighter Skin Tone
    Quadible Integrity already have that one but it would be nice if you guys got it too so thereā€™s more choice on which to listen to

2. Attract your crush even if she doesnā€™t know you

2 Likes

n0ā€¦!

Whatā€™s this mean?

Never mind, I misread ā€œEnding upā€ as in the last audio of the series, I donā€™t want it to end up yetšŸ˜‚ so many good releases

1 Like

! Lol . Yeah. These are too good. We are so lucky to have 4. What else can I think about devoting all your energies and life towards for a time with the help of one of these? We gotā€¦ Money, Fame, Magic (crazy about this one, I am, but need that dollar right now), and Contentment. I can think of Romance, andā€¦ what else? World Peace?

Oh, hereā€™s another, Health. Like if someone has been trying to recover for a long time. Finding the synchronicities and everything to help them finally piece together how to be fully healthy again. That would be big.

4 Likes

one to become infinitely conscious/pursue enlightenment at its absolute best, that push to constantly achieve higher state of consciousness :smirk:

2 Likes

instant buy

4 Likes

Could work towards finding someone at their highest sustainable peak within the belief system that they feel right with. So it doesnā€™t push anyone into a specific belief system. And helps them make sure they got the right system for them, so they donā€™t waste time in a cult. Like whatever matches their most truly held beliefs. And helps them make sure they really agree with those beliefs, nothing held unwarrantedly.

Just my take, that above paragraph. However Captain wants it though.

Woven Worlds - Spirituality
Sounds worthy to me.

2 Likes

Woven Words - Eddie Morra

:joy::rofl:

But seriously, one for intelligence?:stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure how it would work to be honestā€¦

1 Like

Woven Worlds - Romance
Woven Worlds - Health
Woven Worlds - Spirituality
Woven Worlds - Benefactor

That last one, almost titled Benevolent Ruler. But that might not have the same market as the others. So if we couple together the ideas of Benevolent Ruler with World Peace, we can come up with Benefactor. It would lead to the Benevolent Ruler path if thatā€™s what your really want. But if you want to stay out of the spotlight it could bring you to a place of doing the most good possible to benefit all of mankind, end hunger, end war, end poverty, lower crime, stop child abuse.

7 Likes

Ok that, how could I not have thought of that. Woven Worlds - Scholar or Genius?. For the aspiring professor or even someone in a highly technical field. Could be right for a lot of people.

1 Like

damnnšŸ”„

2 Likes

The visualization of having completely mastered any subject of your choice is pretty damn tempting :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Some will get this reference.

1 Like

How about Woven Worlds - Hero? I wonder if it would have enough of a usership. For firefighters, policemen, soldiers, mercenaries, bounty hunters. Stay alive at all costs. Outsmart your enemy. Be the best. Be the most vigilant. I donā€™t know if this one is worthy but it is an idea. I know Iā€™d go for it if I were in any of these positions. Heck, maybe post apocalypse, say a few months from now, weā€™ll all wish we had this.

Woven world enlightenment/Ascension too lol

1 Like

We got the Spirituality one, got it requested I mean. It would cover that I think. Especially if thatā€™s your goal, the field would line you up for that.

1 Like

The smart glucose balancer! Some people have it too high and some people have it too low, what if we can smartly balance that :nerd_face: @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

yeah, that was my main point, not exactly like ascension or the hundreds of audios to aid spiritual work that are automated, but for us to actively pursue our most ideal ways and to keep an open mind for other ways to pursue spiritual work too

1 Like

Energetic Spermicide - just target that concept and then use whatever methods weā€™ve used to destroy unwanted cells. Obviously this one would come with a disclaimer :smiley:

4 Likes