The Unnamed Releases

Aren’t both of these options talking about listening to them all together? Yes I use them all one after the other.

2 Likes

Not sure…I think it will be a set. That’s my guess.

4 Likes

can you then say what makes this one a ‘gift’ for enlightenment

2 Likes

The end results of the fields…it’s a complete path. They all work with each other (the audios) to take you down a comprehensive path.

6 Likes

I don’t want to derail the thread so am going to delete my comment later hopefully if I remember.

Like quad sub-con removal u listen to one audio for a month then move on to the next one.

But that doesn’t seem this case. Not complaining just really curious.

1 Like

hmm👀. I recommended this for woven worlds👀

exciting :fire:

3 Likes

Damn hopefully it’s free (of course it’s all up to the man, before people start coming crazy at me :joy: :pray:t4: @Dreamweaver

Really really really looking forward to something that could completely eradicate any negative mental stigma

Nah. I’m pretty sure it’s not.

4 Likes

All good! But sounds awesome!

1 Like

How’s your dads neuropathy bro

Oh yeah. It’ll be worth whatever it’s price is. It’s unbelievable we have access to this type of help at all. :pray:t3:

5 Likes

I been really focusing on the nerve damage help and it’s been doing me great, I overloaded my system with too much energy and I’m only using that to rebuild my nervous system

1 Like

Feel better man. Good idea to keep in to the minimum.

1 Like

For sure, realized that too late, neuropathy started cuz of constant overloaded energy, I thought I could handle it all but that didn’t happen lol

So my goal is to completely feel balanced again, instead of my heart rate being so high, my bp high, bad body temperature control etc all due to a fucked up nervous system lol

All good tho, gonna heal it right back up, gonna use nothing but nerve damage help on loop at night for a solid couple weeks

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

You’ll definitely be one of the people that appreciates this! It’s going to propel you forward fast bro!

3 Likes

Would be awesome if it does the end result on what I have in mind for my last course just to point people to this instead haha

4 Likes

Not good but he hasn’t kept up with the nerve damage field. He’s using a field for his GI issues right now. He will move onto his nerves next. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Yeah one thing I noticed is that you really need to keep up with nerve related fields, it’s not “easy” as say some other things

1 Like

Well, he got it for free :grin:

1 Like