Benign tumours

Which is a relevant field (paid or free) to dissolve benign tumour ?
I have a condition in which benign tumours have grown in my abdomen and lungs. Doctors say it’s due to genetic mutation

3 Likes

Just search cancer treatment sapien medicine, on yt. U will find version 2.0, try that first💪

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: … but there aren’t cancer since they aren’t malignant. But they grow and spread … not sure about applying cancer field to it

Maybe you can try with this:

3 Likes

Hi
If you have a pic of yourself, i can try sth

4 Likes

1 Like

Smart stem cells (has plasma too)

3 Likes

Why do you think it is a fit in this case ? Thanks

Because of plasma light that’s included which reverses growths in the body along with stem cells to actually heal the body

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that about plasma light. In that case can directly the plasma light field also help ?

Yes it can for sure

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Anti Cancer V2.0 works for benigns tumors too.

3 Likes

How do you know for sure?

1 Like

Captain told me via email when I asked for a possible accoustic neuroma.
“You should also listen to Anti-Cancer. Although the tumor isn’t cancerous, the anti cancer field targets tumors as well”

10 Likes

@Lanos are these benign tumors, lipomas?

I don’t know about lipomas but I have benign tumours … why do you ask ?

Because lipomas are benign tumors as well, and they are of a few types, like a single lipoma, familial multiple lipomatosis (fml, multiple lipomas all over the body) and dercum’s disease (multiple lipomas all over the body and supposedly more painful than fml).

I have multiple lipomas and in pain and discomfort (it’s been a while since having felt this way) as I type. I listen to lymphatic effusion + and max heal and do suryanamaskars and pranayam breathing, and follow intermittent fasting as much as possible.

Finding lipomas looking smaller, like the top fatty surface of them have thinned out…looking to eliminate them completely and would like to know your experiences.
Have the doctors called it anything else other than benign tumors?

3 Likes

Yes it’s a disease called LAM … lymphangioleiomyomatosis

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, @Lanos.

I wish you the very best in your speedy recovery :green_heart:

1 Like