Best books

Hi, i wanted to ask what are best books about universe, energy, psionics, ether, you get it…
Something that kind explain in scientific way all this. I will tag some of most experienced members here, i guess they know (maybe something from xtrememind forum long ago)
@_OM
@Maoshan_Wanderer
@SorcerySupreme
From where did you gather all knowledge :grinning:?
I know you will say experience, even i know few things from what i do alone (chaos magic, charging sigils, radionics, and ofc morphic fields). Anyway i would realy enjoy something that goes deep in how this so called energy working in our reality since i experienced it power…

1 Like

Hi, I am not invited but I would like to share mine if you don’t mind :smiley: .
The first book about universe I read a few years ago was Seth book called The Eternal Validity of the Soul. That was a channeled book from spirit Seth. It explains almost all I wanted to know at that point about souls and the universe.
Now I really like Diana Cooper’s books about some hidden history and spiritual knowledge. If you are into asension, I’d like to recommend “The Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery” which includes many useful visualisations.
I hope it helps you a bit :smiley:

2 Likes

um not really a spiritual book but you will realize how the mindset fields really help with your mindset and give you the optimal mindset that you need to be rich

Rich Dad
Poor Dad

Dasbodh is the book in Marathi language it lots of wisdom. If you want you can get English translated copy at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Dasbodh-English-version-elixir-excellence/dp/B0006F0RH0

Description from Amazon
Dasbodh is spiritual instruction to a servant presented in the form of a discussion between a Master and listeners. Dasbodh is unique among spiritual texts as it not only gives spiritual instruction and expostions on a broad range of principles of Advaita Vedanta, it also provides guidance on how to succeed and excel in society, business, politics and family life. In Dasbodh the reader will find the core teaching of the lineage of Nisargadatta Maharaj and Ranjit Maharaj, the Inchgiri Sampradaya. Highly revered by hundreds of millions of Indian devotees over that past three centuries, this text is truly a “Grantharaj,” a King among spiritual books

2 Likes