Best Field for Emotional Healing and Releasing Trauma?

Hi everyone… :wave:

I’m seeking guidance on something a bit deeper and would appreciate any advice from those more experienced in this journey.

Over the years, I’ve dealt with some emotional baggage and trauma that I realize is still affecting me today. I’ve tried various methods of healing in the past, such as therapy and meditation, and while they’ve helped to some degree, I feel like there’s still a lot of unresolved pain and emotional blockages. Recently, I’ve been hearing more about energetic fields and their potential to aid in emotional healing, and that’s why I’m turning to this community for help.

Could anyone recommend the best field(s) for healing and releasing old emotional wounds and trauma? I’m especially interested in anything that helps with emotional release, letting go of the past, and cultivating a sense of inner peace. I’ve seen people mention fields like Emotional Release and Inner Child Healing, but I’d love to hear personal experiences or any tips on what might work best for deep emotional healing.

I also check this: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/emotional-release-field-queriesblockchain But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? I’m really committed to working through these issues, so any guidance on how to use the fields effectively would also be amazing. How many times a day should I listen? Should I combine certain fields for better results? Any other practices I should incorporate along with the audios?

Thank you in advance for your insights and suggestions! This forum has been such a positive space, and I’m excited to continue learning and growing with the help of this amazing community.

Respected community member! :blush:

7 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum @jivijet278.

Here are some fields that will be useful for you

You can visit each individual threads to get a better understanding of these fields.

2 Likes
  • Hi @jivijet278
  • Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers
    *There are many fields that can help with that you might want to specify if you can utilize both free and paid as well.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance! I’ll diffidently check these helpful links!

2 Likes

Hi @jivijet278

Welcome Meru

have a read of the infographic to get a sense of what it does

1 Like

Those are free:

Childhood Revision

Alchemical Revision of Trauma (on sapien med YouTube channel)

Depths of Your Soul

Subconscious limit remover v3

Hope and Happiness

Inner Self Support (on patreon 4,50$ tier)

Check Out Jaajs Daily Self Love Stack (you can use the search bar by using the :mag_right: symbol at the top of the website)

Sadly crucible of the past is not available/for sale right now…

But if you’re okay with paid fields:

Point of No Return

2 Likes

Non Judgmental Acceptance (Mind Program Series 1)

Become a being of Beauty and Innocence (Mind Program Series 2)

The Blossom of Abundance (Mind Program Series 3)

Compassionate Acceptance and Understanding (Patreon)

++ a vibration riser of your choice.

2 Likes

hi @jivijet278 ,

welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

While there are already great suggestions above, I would like to recommend one field in particular, one which has also helped me personally to a great extent when I myself was working with and through some old baggage.

That field is Vibration of Creation here.

I don’t know how else to describe it, but this field clears you from the inside out. It shakes up the old baggage so that it can be released. And I recall from its description that it is somehow able to reach into the unseen parts of consciousness, all the while raising your vibration.

Its like it turns you into a blank canvas again.
I would say it is one of the most profound fields ever. In my opinion, this field alone can solve your issues.

4 Likes