Emotional Mastery 2.0

Introducing the Emotional Mastery 2.0, designed to enhance your ability to identify and understand emotions while maintaining emotional stability and resilience. This field supports emotional flow, clarity, and balance through advanced neurochemical regulation and emotional detachment techniques.

Key Benefits

• Emotional Clarity: Enhances your ability to identify and understand emotions.
  • Witnessing Aura: Promotes emotional flow, acceptance, and humility, fostering emotional detachment and observation.
  • Neurochemical Balance: Regulates serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol for emotional stability and resilience. Balances adrenal hormones and enhances oxytocin for emotional connection and reduced stress.
  • Emotional Blockage Removal: Clears emotional blockages, promoting flow and dissolving karmic cycles. Neutralizes emotional extremes for balanced observation.
  • Vibrational Lift: Raises vibrational frequency, ingraining positivity and love into your emotional core.
  • Heart Expansion: Cultivates self-love and compassion, reducing emotional burden and encouraging a positive emotional foundation.
  • Thought Purification: Neutralizes negative thought patterns, promoting a balanced and accepting emotional state. Dissolves attachment to negative egregores.
  • Positive Emotion Replacement: Allows for the replacement of negative emotions and thought patterns with positive ones after identification and neutralization.

How It Works

1. Emotional Clarity and Flow: Enhances your ability to identify, understand, and allow emotions to flow naturally without overwhelm.
  2. Neurochemical Regulation: Balances key neurochemicals and hormones for emotional stability and resilience.
  3. Emotional Blockage Clearance: Removes blockages and promotes emotional flow, reducing karmic cycles.
  4. Vibrational Enhancement: Raises your vibrational frequency, ingraining positivity and love into your core.
  5. Heart Expansion and Self-Love: Cultivates self-love and compassion, fostering a positive emotional foundation.
  6. Thought Purification: Neutralizes negative thought patterns, promoting emotional balance and acceptance.
  7. Positive Replacement: Enables the choice of positive emotions or thoughts to replace neutralized negative ones.

Why Choose Emotion Identification and Emotional Awareness Field?

• Comprehensive Emotional Enhancement: Supports various aspects of emotional health and well-being.
  • Advanced Technology: Utilizes cutting-edge energy programming for optimal results.
  • Easy to Use: Simply play the audio to experience transformative effects.

Elevate Your Emotional Awareness Today

Invest in the Emotional Mastery 2.0 and unlock the powerful benefits of advanced emotional health techniques. Enhance your emotional clarity, balance, and overall well-being with this innovative audio field. Don’t wait – start your journey to emotional mastery now!

56 Likes

All those who purchase will also be getting a guided meditation video+audio within the next 2 weeks.

I will also do a long and write up to increase your awareness and understanding of emotions and how to fully mastery them. Including a number of techniques to help you manage your emotions at any moment. And of course, ways to maximize the potential of this field.

And by the end of today or sometime tomorrow, there will be a ho’oponopono guided video on sapienmedicine for all to enjoy. That video will pair very, very well with this field as well.

Stay tuned!

33 Likes

So this is like a upgraded version of emotional mastering protocol???

3 Likes

In my opinion, Emotional Mastery 2.0 goes beyond 1.0 by providing deeper integration of emotional pathways in the heart and stomach with brain regions for conscious control, allowing for a seamless blend of emotional experience and regulation.

It includes advanced neurochemical balancing to enhance emotional resilience and stability, while also raising vibrational frequency to foster positivity and love. 2.0 also introduces emotional blockage clearance to dissolve karmic cycles, cultivates self-love and compassion, and allows the replacement of negative emotions with positive ones.

Some of these aspects will work powerfully hand in hand with some of the techniques I will be sharing soon as well.

18 Likes

Excited @SammyG congradulations

How do you think this compares to the emotional dampener?

2 Likes

does this also enhance the intensity of all your emotions like emotion mastery 1.0, this seems to be more for control and awareness?

1 Like

@SammyG does this field replace PONR? or any future self mastery field?

1 Like

Can this self-love replace Self Respect on Gumroad?

Just got this .
Very soothing, music is amazing.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try this field ! My neurocheminal balance is extremely bad and I believe even if I have very nice results with brain fields, it hinders my results and also impacts daily life things like… Being happier, feeling closer to people, being interested in everything, sleeping, memorization… Essential things like them. I just can’t live being constantly nerfed anymore. :joy:

It also seems this one would be very good to pair with The Mentalist nft looking at the overall package, killer combo.

1 Like

Does it include trauma release and healing part of emotional blockage clearing?

2 Likes

got a question had anyone tried to combine this with Spirethion Max?

4 Likes

I was just wondering that myself! I bet the combo would absolutely obliterate any emotional dysregulation a person might have. :laughing:

it seems this one doesn’t focus on brain wiring.

so, changes may not be as permanent as emotional dampener i guess?

i don’t know

it still seems like a good addition for emotional dampener, as you can play both for mutually benefitial effects.