Best field to use for general hypoglycemia?

Hey guys! Just a quick question, what’s the best field to use for general purpose hypoglycemia

Note I said general purpose because hypoglycemia could stem from many different things

I thought QI audio had completely healed your diabetes, which would have healed this too.

Or

Did you get this after not being Diabetic anymore?

What happened?

2 Likes

Nah I didn’t say quadible completely healed my diabetes (not sure if I even have it lmao, just crazy blood sugar fluctuations). I just use quadible along with my main sapien stack to balance blood sugar

But of course, sometimes it gets out of control so here I am asking for help

Sometimes hypo (low) and sometimes hyper (high)

Gila Monster Drool from the The Swords of Adipose Annihilation pack

6 Likes

Sadly I don’t have The Swords of Adipose :/ @_OM

But I would love to hear other suggestions! It would be well appreciated

Oh i thought it did at least thats what i got from what you wrote on the Discussion about other channels thread.

2 Likes

“Which stuff from Quadible Integrity worked for you? For me their stuff never worked…” - someone

“Diabetes field, and tbh pretty much everything there, but again you are different from me and I am different from you. We might respond differently to the same thing. Blessings and peace” - my reply

:)

I dont know i think you need to stick to one stack/treatment for a good while (4-6 months or more) when you need to heal a chronic illness or a tough one, maybe is my impression but i feel you jump from field to field trying to heal diabetes, kidneys, adrenals, etc

And those are def not gonna get cured in 3 weeks

And those def need serious consistency

Why dont you stick to the diabetes one?

Also imho if you can build a stalk from one creator not mixing it can work better… again for tough targets

When you make a stack with audios from same creator you create synergy and a harmonious alchemy than can help you see better and faster results.

7 Likes

For sure, and again, thank you very much for your help.

You’re completely right btw! I should stick to one stack

Yah so?

Did it work or not?

If you cure diabetes youd cure hypoglycemia :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I mean as you said yourself lol, it takes time to heal something like this, I just use it whenever I feel like I have low/high blood sugar and I think it works

Thats the problem.

Diabetes is not like a crave for something that comes and goes.

If you want to get rid of it you gotta be consistent for some months, then itd be much easier to focus and heal the kidneys for some months then itd be easier to focus and finally get the beard you want… because all of them are connected one leads to the other.

See what im saying?

6 Likes

You’re right, completely right, I think my main focus should be the Diabetes field

1 Like

I just use it whenever I feel as if I have low/high blood sugar and that’s where I’m going wrong I think, I use it when I feel it, not because I should

2 Likes

Yes. And very important and urgent so

1 Like

Well that along with the DNA repair should be gold

1 Like

giphy

6 Likes