Best fields for runners

I’m beginning to take the habit of running and I’m wondering which fields can help me to enhance my experience. I’m not necessarily looking for a boost in performance.

4 Likes

@Zen maybe you can help him bro, I haven’t tried anything since I don’t run so I wouldn’t know lol

Edit: I remember you said you looped Gregorian chants, how was your experience with that?

4 Likes

Cardarine

5 Likes

Cardarine + Gregorian chant had me feeling like I was flying through my run. In terms of experience, I don’t believe I’m the person for that. Based on how you asked I take you’re a long-distance (slower pace = observing?) runner (which I’m not). Maybe use one of the Self Realization Series audio.

The Interconnection Of Everything

It honestly depends on why you’re going out for a run.

I know a lot of people like to run when they have too much on their mind so this would enhance the “running therapy”

4 Likes

Yeah, mostly therapeutical. Although I don’t mind the exercise benefits. I like to run very late at night, at 1 or 2 am

Btw did u use cardarine when running or before?

1 Like

I used it before. This was my pre-workout i tried yesterday:

pre-workout:
Superhuman mutant 1x
photosynthesis 2x
love gratitude
test boost 2x
love gratitude 1x
lgd 3303 2x
cardarine 3x
nitric oxide 3x
love gratitude 1x

basically took most of it from @GoddessAndGodOfAll

during my workout, I went ahead and gave the oxygen hyper chamber a try 2x.

4 Likes

I was also thinking of using the oxygen one but I saw a video that fatigue in running mostly comes from a lack of build up co2 not oxygen, so I wonder if that one helps. What was your experience with it?

2 Likes

Maybe listen to the higher being experience, im trying it right now right before the gym lol

2 Likes

You’re right! I was running at a 7:03 warm up pace while playing the oxygen field but felt good :+1:. Idk if it’s possible but definitely would help.

I love glory! :grinning: , I’ll give child like wonder a go!

1 Like

everyone has great recommendations and i’d also like to suggest:

keep those knees and ankles in good shape!

2 Likes

I just noticed this thread, but couldn’t help but share this field. It is by far the greatest help for my running, and the little nagging injuries and pulls that were lingering have all completely gone away since I started just 2 weeks ago: