Best language learning app?

I can read and speak Spanish with perfect pronunciation (Everyone says I sound like a native when I read) I just don’t know what I be saying. Lol (I have a wide vocabulary, but I want to learn the sentence structure and etc) So please share the best language learning apps you have used. I’m tryna level up. Thank you.

6 Likes

Duolingo is quite good, I think!

3 Likes

3 years later…

The hell you still doing up bro? :joy:

3 Likes

Something came up, bro. I’ll let you know

1 Like

Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Good like, thorough?

My bro :blush:

Let’s make language learning fun!

Download tandem and make an account, when setting it up say you’re looking to learn Spanish and you speak english. That way you’re paired with someone who speaks Spanish and is trying to learn english / get better in english.

:muscle:t5: whoever made that app was a genius.

6 Likes

Might be a bit too easier for your level. It just works fine for beginners and intermediates.

1 Like

The idea is really good here Unfortunately, I had a hard time finding a compatible conversationalist! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Do they have different accents? Lol. I think I know how Dominicans, Cubans, Poriquas speak. Watch, Imma get on the mic later and show you my Dominicano accent. This dude at the Plasma place said I am fluent. I love ya’lls accent. Lol

2 Likes

I’ll yeah bro, you’ll be speaking with anyone. They could be from Cuba, PR, Guatemala, el Salvador etc :muscle:t5:

Yeah just hit me up.

1 Like

Imma be the first Vietnamese Reggaeton singer… :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

RIP talking two languages. I just want to know the one. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Lol. Which bro?:laughing:

1 Like

English

1 Like

Damn bro, the whole time I thought you were a native. Lol. Have you been using Google Translate? Because if not, your English is very good! Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your native tongue?

2 Likes

Mosalingua is good.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s not like one of those simple ones, is it? Like Babel?

I heard you were Unbreakable like the Juggernaut. Is that true? Lol

1 Like

I forgot the website name or name of the creators.
But their method was very practical.
For example, if I have to learn Italian, they have movies, web series etc., fine tuned to learning …

1 Like