Best overall healing field?

Blessings everyone,

Can anyone recommend one field to replace them all? Could it be DNA repair? I’d love to stick to just one for a while.
Thank you!

1 Like

“Overall” would be The Plasma Flaunt, which would heal things that DNA Repair doesn’t cover.

ETA: The proposed Max Heal (public) community project might also be of interest to you.

9 Likes

:point_up:

Free fields:

The Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach
DNA Repair
Fat To Stem Cells
Induced & Enhanced Plasmalogen Production is underrated as well.

Other paid ones:

Advanced Healing & Voltage Repair
Blueprint of Life
Smart Stem Cells

7 Likes

Most def this once it releases @Rayofpeace

3 Likes

I was thinking of buying the Plasma Flaunt. What are your results with it?

If you want to wait (Max heal should be coming soon according to the order of the friday nft’s)

than you really should get the max heal

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread of results for you. That’s why I linked to it.

3 Likes

Is it by Sapien? And is it a field? I feel like we all need “one track to rule them all” lol

I have read it before it, was wondering what your particular results were.

Lol if there is going to be one track to rule it all for health, it’s probably going to be this Max heal lol

2 Likes

Why do you think Max heal will be better than Plasma Flaunt?

Plasma Flaunt has already had zillions of great reviews and this one is not even out yet.

2 Likes

Keyword: Think
Plasma Flaunt, already has been released and has tons of great reviews and so far, it’s the best physical healing field from Cap (so far…)

The Max Heal, will have more advanced concepts than the Plasma Flaunt therefore allowing me to think it will be better than PF

Concept: Replication and reproduction of the idea of what a “Heal” spell in games would be like. Can be cast on both user and other targets.

• Restoration of target’s health and body to peak condition
  • Increases rate of healing/recovery/regeneration by (hopefully) 100 times (amplification of advanced healing + millivolts audio)
  • Forms a conceptual shield/area around the target that is “in a world and dimension of its own and away from reality” that reverses time, returning an injured/sick/afflicted person to an earlier state based on a blueprint of their most perfect and healthiest condition ever, effectively healing all wounds, physical ailments and afflictions of all sorts, and possibly even the deteriorating effects of ageing.
  • Smart Force of Life
  • Ambrosia and Nectar (focus on rejuvenation aspects)
  • Purification of body via removal of all waste materials, heavy metals&toxins, senescent cells and impurities (basically anything “bad” for our health will be recognised and removed with immediate effect) within the body.
  • Smart Body: All hormones, internal chemical processes and biological activity will be fine-tuned to operate at optimal capacity/balance. The body will also be able to recognise disorder in the form of scarred tissues, misalignment of bodily parts etc and work to rectify these stuff back to negentropy (individualised smart field)
  • Smart Stem Cells
  • Smart field that incorporates all the above and allow the user to direct and focus the entirety of the field to work on a specific area with amplified effects.
  • Skill Proficiency: In Games (mainly RPGS) there are sometimes this feature where repeated usage of a skill/spell contributes to EXP(experience points) for that particular skill, and upon reaching a threshold the skill ranks or levels up, increasing in its efficiency/effects. Here is a feature that levels up Max Heal based on a shared database of sorts, so that repeated usage by every user contributes to the overall potency and efficiency of Max Heal.

NFT + Audio
NFT: passive and constant healing on user if worn as a tag or carried around. Can be cast on another target (human or even animals) by directing your attention towards them while being in contact with the mandala or even just visualising the image of the mandala in your mind and saying “Heal”.
Audio: Area of Effect (AOE) Healing for all that the music can reach

8 Likes

Thanks for answering @Shivy-SzN

I will keep an eye on it!

2 Likes