Max Heal (public)

Concept: Replication and reproduction of the idea of what a “Heal” spell in games would be like. Can be cast on both user and other targets.

• Restoration of target’s health and body to peak condition
  • Increases rate of healing/recovery/regeneration by (hopefully) 100 times (amplification of advanced healing + millivolts audio)
  • Forms a conceptual shield/area around the target that is “in a world and dimension of its own and away from reality” that reverses time, returning an injured/sick/afflicted person to an earlier state based on a blueprint of their most perfect and healthiest condition ever, effectively healing all wounds, physical ailments and afflictions of all sorts, and possibly even the deteriorating effects of ageing.
  • Smart Force of Life
  • Ambrosia and Nectar (focus on rejuvenation aspects)
  • Purification of body via removal of all waste materials, heavy metals&toxins, senescent cells and impurities (basically anything “bad” for our health will be recognised and removed with immediate effect) within the body.
  • Smart Body: All hormones, internal chemical processes and biological activity will be fine-tuned to operate at optimal capacity/balance. The body will also be able to recognise disorder in the form of scarred tissues, misalignment of bodily parts etc and work to rectify these stuff back to negentropy (individualised smart field)
  • Smart Stem Cells
  • Smart field that incorporates all the above and allow the user to direct and focus the entirety of the field to work on a specific area with amplified effects.
  • Skill Proficiency: In Games (mainly RPGS) there are sometimes this feature where repeated usage of a skill/spell contributes to EXP(experience points) for that particular skill, and upon reaching a threshold the skill ranks or levels up, increasing in its efficiency/effects. Here is a feature that levels up Max Heal based on a shared database of sorts, so that repeated usage by every user contributes to the overall potency and efficiency of Max Heal.

NFT + Audio
NFT: passive and constant healing on user if worn as a tag or carried around. Can be cast on another target (human or even animals) by directing your attention towards them while being in contact with the mandala or even just visualising the image of the mandala in your mind and saying “Heal”.
Audio: Area of Effect (AOE) Healing for all that the music can reach

48 Likes
Gauge of Interest
  • Interested

0 voters

Given that this is designed with the potential of becoming a public project in mind, if there is insufficient interest that would take away the purpose of it (being public). As such depending on the number of votes of interest, the initiative may be scrapped or turned private (if there are votes but not many). I will conclude the poll after 24 hours and move forward depending on the result. (Personally I think for something to be “public worthy” it should have at least 50 people interested, just an estimate but thereabouts)

8 Likes

reminds me of the character Jeremiah in the book Corpies by Drew Hayes

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Very interesting your project :blush::heartbeat:!!
I thought of also doing a similar project for the healing of people at a distance.

Perhaps proposed and combined my ideas with yours?

3 Likes

My idea is more “selfish” in the sense that it’s geared mainly towards more potent healing of oneself and those around you only. Having the ability to heal someone maybe on the other side of the planet is not really something I would wish to dedicate space on the project for, as it is difficult for most people, frankly, to have a strong enough desire to actually want to help someone (purely altruistically) they do not know the face and story of that they would likely never meet in this lifetime (even if some would claim otherwise, it’s not impossible but it’s rare).

While such a “distant healing” feature that works with just a person’s name could hypothetically be present, I honestly do not think it will be effective if one lacks the actual care, concern or love for the target, and it’s probable that many times we will do it out of convenience and because it doesn’t “cost” us anything.

6 Likes

I understand :slightly_smiling_face: . Reading your project made me want to create my own :grin:. I’m going to take the time to collect all the ideas and write this in the best possible way. A concentrate of all the healing and life improvement methods of sapien medicine.

it will be intended for people who wish to treat their loved ones (or animals) and health practitioners who wish to bring more to their practice and a little more holistic support.

@LittleOwl I wish you to realize this project :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Is it possible to make this energy product without servitor involvement? Or energy being like firebirds those kind of stuff? Just curious thanks

1 Like

There is no servitor or being explicitly involved in this project. This is a “field/ability” type project

2 Likes

Love the project, hope it would not be considered too similar to Eternal from Captains perspective

1 Like

Public ftw!

3 Likes

Aight I think the interest is sufficient. I will submit the details and wait for capt’s confirmation

2 Likes

Would be interested whether public or private but I think you decided for public if I understood the above post right :slight_smile:

Maybe for the level up aspect also something along like the “become the healer” field from dreamseeds if it is not too late and you like the idea. There is a passive effect that increases your own healing abilities just by listening. So everytime it is used you upgrade your healing abilities to heal yourself and others or something like that. That can be smart and noded too so that it learns and teaches the other users better.
Maybe also to understand the field better and be able to use it someday without the actual nft. You know that it teaches you how to use it on your own and upgrades your understanding of it. When you used it often enough/gained enough exp etc.

4 Likes

Yea it’s most likely to be public. As for become the healer- the goal of the nft is ultimately to replicate a healing spell and the effects of it, not really to grant you intrinsic healing talent/abilities. The source of the healing spell is still the NFT and it’s audio.

If you wish I think it won’t be a “copy” if you go ahead and start a project that involves teaching and granting the users healing abilities/make them energy healers.

5 Likes

Include bones?100% Interested

3 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

Ah I see yes then my proposal wouldn’t quite fit into this idea.
I’ll think about it thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this one! @LittleOwl

Thanks for making it public, LittleOwl for the people lmao!

6 Likes

This is going to be like the ultimate plasma flaunt

Can’t get better than this in regards to health

I remembered how people always asked if there was a silver bullet for perfect health and we used to think it was plasma, plasma flaunt, bol, etc

When in reality it’s going to be this

Manifesting this as a release next!

And again kudos to you @LittleOwl
You have a good heart

15 Likes

Thank you @LittleOwl. I cannot wait for this. I know there are many who need this.

4 Likes