Possible causes of dark circles

Because your kidney is not filtering, without kidney filtration the lymphatic audio is useless is just moves toxins without elimination.

Also, weak adrenal glands weakens the kidney.

I’m not a doctor but I share my knowledge

3 Likes

So what would you advise listen to ?

1. Adrenals
  2. Kidney
  3. Lymphatic system

In that order?

I’m even using advanced healing by sapien…That one heals any parts that needs healing…No improvement so far either…I will see if anything changes in a month…

It’s looking easier to become immortal than to cure dark circles hahaha

1 Like

Yah seems like it lul… advance healing is solving all the other problems even scars while I’m using it for more than a month but no improvement in that area yet

adrenal and kidney audio are one video

add Full body detox

Kidney and Adrenal make it between 5-7 pm because thats the time the kidney is very active during the day.

and the lymphatic 9-11 pm

full body detox anytime

2 Likes

This ones the same as on patreon ?

Have you tried the bactera one so far?

Yah…

Not working?

I got the same problem . I’m currently trying running the anti fungal mold frequencies at my home, because I suspect where the darc circles are coming from …

Good luck

1 Like

I was sure that in the description of Chinese medicine, kidney and adrenal schedules were from 6 pm to 8 pm

No, 5-7 pm. The Kidney

Dark circles or even sunken eyes for weeks or months mean there’s a hidden problem: a liver problem. It’s true for children, too. This symptom has everything to do with a toxic, dehydrated liver creating toxic, dirty blood. Where the skin is thin under the eyes, it gets dark because the blood flowing through is lacking oxygen and filled with poisons, both from present-day exposure and from the troublemakers we inherit through our family lines.

As you’ll read about in Chapter 28, “PANDAS, Jaundice, and Baby Liver,” many children grow out of a sluggish liver. In that case, the dark circles disappear. Many people don’t grow out of it, or they develop or redevelop a sluggish liver when they’re older. It’s not a sign that your liver is failing you. It’s a sign that your liver has struggled to stay in balance and protect you, holding back as many toxins as it could, but at a certain point became so strained that it was forced to let some of them go.

If you’re thinking, Well, I don’t have dark under-eye circles, so I must not have dirty blood syndrome, not so fast. There are different levels and types of the toxins and other pesky presences that I call liver troublemakers. Some troublemakers can make dark circles appear; some can be released from the liver into the bloodstream without creating dark circles (and cause other problems). When the liver is sluggish, stagnant, troubled, and not performing to its full potential, it can release a whole cocktail of old and new troublemakers that can contribute to smudges beneath the eyes. For example, pharmaceuticals from the past or present are one of the troublemakers that can create dark circles. Toxic heavy metals can create a long-term shadow under the eye for children and adults, too, as can the family of various pesticides. What determines how severe under-eye circles are is hydration. Proper hydration on a daily basis can help clean up dirty blood and improve the liver just enough that the circles dissipate.

3 Likes

I’m doing sapiens detox audios, let’s see

2 Likes

In case of heavy metals you can also add spirulina seaweed, cilantro…

1 Like

I think it’s something which may be also connected to the lack of fat pads under the eyes

Hello friends did anyone succeed in finding out the answer or getting rid of the dark circles?

1 Like

@TokaiTeio027 Was this recommended to you? Dark Circles Removal

Also keep using the search function and reading around the forum. Start with fields that support the health of the whole body.

I’m using the dark circles one since 2 weeks almost, it is helpful a bit but its not permanent but i’ll keep using it long-term. I’ll try the audios you sent THANK YOU