Dark Circles Removal

The programming in the audio works towards clearing up the dark circles around the eyes, the approach is multilayer, with the excess melanin being removed, and also direct antioxidant to cells (catalase) and re-hydration.
Also a bit of induced collagen production.
this only targets the eyelids and general area around the eye socket. Not the eye directly.
2 or 3 times usage or as you need.

PS - Thank you dream :heart: , I was waiting for this one

60 Likes

I’m tingling much more because of all we have been receiving! I can’t even have a skin care routine now… want some pump? Facial collagen! Got some cheeks? Stem cells! Want some eye cream? Here, use this! Wanna wake up with longer hair? Ahh you know what to do now!

Thank youuuu!

30 Likes

WOW!!! I have been waiting for this one :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :) :)

21 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver for making this!

19 Likes

I had been really waiting for facial physical changes related field from Captain and lo and behold Captain blesses us with one
Grateful :smile:

15 Likes

Thank you for making this! :smile:

My dream is to one day not have to use undereye concealer anymore, lol. Anyway, I noticed a bit of improvement wih my undereye circles using the Plasma Light audio on YT. The outer half of my undereyes seemed to have improved. :star_struck:

16 Likes

Thank you Captain, you are amazing! Literally needed this so much LOL…

13 Likes

18 Likes

Thanks Dream, I have them a lot because bad sleeping or maybe aging too.

8 Likes

Sam does morphic fields too?

5 Likes

Sam is part of the “Sapien Medicine team”, as are others.

4 Likes

No freaking away. I love this guy . THIS JUST MADE MY DAY

7 Likes

Me Right now.(crying of happiness)

9 Likes

Yes I know he is a member but I wondered if he knew too because a user congratulated him for this field and today I noticed the online course mentioned Both Dreamwaver and Sam as the creators.

1 Like

Well,words cant express my gratitude.I remember checking some threads related to dark circles few months ago,and I remember someone saying it is easier to achieve immortality than pulling this off,also I was sad when I saw Sammy explaining how it is rly hard to make audio on that since too many factors could be contributting to the condition.I accepted the fact this pretty face is gonna look chronicly tired forever(been having them ever since 15 now 22),AND THEN THIS BOMB DROPS. @Dreamweaver @SammyG Thank you for this gift I will report on the results in a few days once they are noticeable.Also check it out 333 likes

11 Likes

So I used this two times and by the end of the first time my eyes looked tighter and dark circles were vanishing as I was staring into the mirror. I followed it up with infrared for water retention and was very happy with the results.

11 Likes

Same eyes look tighter, less hyper pigmentation. I think this works for eye bags as well, eye bags happen from lack of under bone eye support/bad maxillary position so this will creat that support for your eyes I believe

15 Likes

Literally looked at my self just now, in some lightning those dark circles don’t even exist broski. Life is good

11 Likes

Omg yesssss!!! thank you dream! <3

7 Likes

This actually works. I only used it once and my dark circles are noticeably lighter. Totally amazing :slight_smile:

10 Likes