Dark Circles Removal

Will it push the maxilla forward? I think it’s the reason why I have dark circles under my eyes.

4 Likes

Maybe not improve the maxilla bone itself but it will create thicker and better bone support for your under eyes, if you wanna improve maxilla bone try facial symmetry

11 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

I will listen to facial symmetry too as I have nasolabial folds which is most probably caused by a recessed maxilla.

1 Like

could be collagen problems as well, experiment and try.

1 Like

I will add that one too, thanks!

Tbh A field for a better jawline , recessed maxilla will be GREAT :star_struck:

5 Likes

“it will create thicker and better bone support for your under eyes”

Did I miss something? Where does it say that in the description?

3 Likes

Someone asked in the comments about eye bags on YouTube, dark circles aren’t eye bags, dream said it heals eye bags as well. Eye bags come from the thinning/lack of bone support under the eyes

5 Likes

Eye bags can be caused by other things as well. Aging causing loss of facial fat, loss of collagen, yes, loss of bone too. Also dehydration.

6 Likes

These all cover that in the description

lol a recessed maxilla is opposite of a good jawline, You want a upper and forward maxilla.
bottom is recessed, Upper is Forward and Upper Maxilla. Maxilla makes or breaks your face basically. Also look at the tongue posture, Upper tongue posture is on roof of mouth while recessed maxilla is rested under the mouth.

9 Likes

Lol already grateful for what I have rn, just love yourself and i promise you will look better. Just wanted to explain the Face Science yknow.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean a field for recessed maxilla , I meant a field to make it better ahahah. Should have made it more clear. I know forward and upward maxilla is best.

Dark Circles are halfway clear

17 Likes

Heard the same from 2 people I recommended this to - my aunt and my neighbor. For one, its fully gone, for the other, noticeable improvements…

22 Likes

Yay! Great news guys :tada:

3 Likes

In chinese medicine dark circles are associated with a kidney qi deficiency. I’m currently trying a herbal formula called Liu Wei Di Huang Pian, which has been used for more than a 1000 years in TCM.
it doesnt just treat the cosmetic reason but the deeper reason for what’s going on .
Wish me luck :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

This is the ultimate stack then :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

My Cancer Sun Pisces Moon feels that he is actually in hard cry. :sob:

1 Like

Very good and thanks for sharing.

1 Like