The Advanced Healer ++

The Advanced Healer ++

(Patreon Premium)

The Advanced Healer ++ on Patreon Shop

A remake and advanced upgrade to the advanced healing field.

It also contains enhanced nutrient absorption, tesla’s violet ray and some cellular electrical charging.

and finally elements of the smart slayer, for use internally or externally.

the built in intelligence directly targets the damaged area and promoted speeded healing

• Enhanced Nutrient Absorption: By improving the absorption of essential nutrients, the body can access more of the building blocks required for tissue repair and regeneration. This could result in faster healing times as cells receive the nutrients they need to recover more efficiently.

• Tesla’s Violet Ray: Historically, Tesla’s Violet Ray device was believed to offer therapeutic benefits through the application of ozone and electrotherapy. The theory suggests that the electromagnetic frequencies can enhance cellular repair and increase blood circulation, which may speed up the healing process.

• Cellular Electrical Charging: By applying electrical charges at a cellular level, this method may stimulate cell growth and division. Electrostimulation has been used in medical treatments to enhance tissue repair and reduce wound healing time.

• Elements of the Smart Slayer : Keep the damaged areas sanitized

you can play it for others as well.

Use as needed

101 Likes

Ohhh yeah :sunglasses:

10 Likes

This could have easily been a 200$+ Gumroad release, but it’s on Patreon for us all.

Thank you soo much for the generosity, Captain!

38 Likes

Wohooooooo Dejavu!

28 Likes

So exciting. Thank you so much for this release, what a wonderful addition.

Note that it’s said you can play it for others as well! Awesome :green_heart::star2::star2:

19 Likes

It’s got ‘++’ by it so you know what that means.

You had better watch out!

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Would this heal ANYTHING? Like a one for all track?:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yaas!

Lets go!

8 Likes

Will The Advance healer be in the Sapien shop or only for premium @Rosechalice

Thank you @Captain_Nemo very generous gift :pray:

3 Likes

Uhm, what’s ++ :sob:. I’m about to subscribe in a few days so I still don’t know what this mean

1 Like
Don't mind me

I guess it means (apologies in advance)

PLUS ULTRA EXTREMELY POWERFUL FASTER THAN INSTANT RESULTS E^% BOOSTED PREMIUM PLATINUM SEASHELL DELUXE QUANTUM FUTURE ALIEN

in youtube speak.

I think it means it is a great field with a high yield that probably should become a permanent one in your stacks. But given its nature, this one is probably an exception (for the permanence).

14 Likes

So … is anyone starting a band with that name, because that’s gold

5 Likes

I think the pearl people (perl?) from the Valerian movie, if you make them more quantum future (they could use some fields for that), could work for the band members xD

2 Likes

Gonna subscribe then

10 Likes

How crazy is it I was just about to say I saw your comment in that thread, then I was thinking about the advanced healing field. (Which to my knowledge is unavailable. Then suddenly, a few hours later this field gets released.

4 Likes

Yeah, get results faster than instantly, so ig you will become healed in your far past :joy:

And yeah, get full superpowerful super super results everytime you blink, sneeze, think, move, speak, everything, and with each zeptosecond, your results becoming multiplied G64 (Graham Number) times :smiley:

Ig Communication (Lying) Skills +100 for some subliminal channels

6 Likes

Upgraded & enhanced Advanced Healing field that also works for F&Fs for free. I mean what more could you ask for on a random Tuesday. :pray:t5:

7 Likes

Could someone enlighten me pls… is this primarily focussed on open/wound healing or is it for general body (internal) healing and repair?

7 Likes

Should be for all.

5 Likes