Becoming An Architect of Reality - A Journal

Here’s the journey I’m taking:

2 main fields for spiritual liberation and growth:

Also, I created notes using ChatGPT for each. (32 + 43 pages).

For Physical Rejuvenation & Optimal Health:

To have extra energy to support this transformation/growth:

That’s about it.
I think I already have too much in my stack.
6 fixed fields. I may introduce 1 or 2 guest fields every once in a while.

9 Likes

Btw, I actually haven’t started the Plasma Flaunt yet. I’m first preparing myself, getting familiar with Plasma Brain of Youth, building some stem cells prior to it, etc.

Also, As I was meditating just now, I realized how rusty I became with my attention…
I’ve been experiencing “restlessness” for a while now, but I had not noticed how much it affected my ability to meditate.

And that’s despite using the 8-arms yoga field for nearly 40 days… Then it hit me; I think there is a physical aspect I should take care of too. So I’ll add the Attention and Focus field to my stack for the next 3 days. Like I said, I have been using the Plasma Brain of Youth for some days. I’ll replace these 2 with Plasma Flaunt in ~3 days.

6 Likes

My eating habits are being reshaped for sure!

I no longer crave coffee or sugar as I used to! (Although I still drink a little coffee).
For the past 2 days, when I get the idea of drinking coffee or soda, immediately I think/feel something along “but I don’t really need it… I am totally fine without it”. Some of the time I changed my mind, and went back to work, but some of the time I still had 1 cup or 1 single chocolate bite with a “meh” attitude. 2-3x less than usual!

So there’s already some transformations with the Architect of Reality field although I’m very early on my journey! I’m looking forward to completing my 32+ days with this field.

4 Likes

I went out and purchased some nutrient-dense foods (according to TCM and Ayurveda).

Listened to the Ojas field once in the morning, and to the Advanced Healer ++ mid-day as my “guest fields” today, since it’s Sunday and I’m resting mostly.

Also, I’ve been doing the Low Intensity Yoga on Dream Seeds for the past 3 days.

I’ll probably start The Plasma Flaunt in about 3 days. I’ve already done a fair level of detox, and the next 3 days should help increase my energy levels, build/store more stem cells. I will start with 1 play per day, and go from there. I have faith that it’s going to work out quite well this time. :crossed_fingers:

Overall, I think “the tapas” aspect of Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga) is working out quite well.

6 Likes

I was feeling very low yesterday but it passed

I was super exhausted mentally, emotionally, and physically. I felt a significant level of pressure energetically, some mental depression, and even a little horny (probably a coping mechanism).

However, I was able to calm myself down and take the time I needed to rest. I knew that all would be fine the next day. Most feelings are temporary… and it turned out just as I expected.

Today, I woke up quite well, rested, feeling more optimistic and ready to act. As I’m doing a little bit of reflection, I think I know why I had such a low day, and it’s even a little humorous. I’ll save the details to myself and keep this post short.

I’m starting my day with some low intensity yoga again, and I’ll be playing mostly Architect of Reality and Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga) today. I’ll play the other fields maybe just once or twice.

2 Likes

Zeroing of Personality is kicking in

I found myself searching for nicknames that convey “nothingness”. (on ChatGPT)
While I was doing that, “Youtube next” played this song:

I am believing in my essence to be limitless

It’s like I am an “explorer” of infinity… Everything is meaningless… but also very meaningful…
I think I’m experiencing some type of “quantum consciousness” meaning that “opposites exist simultaneously”… I think my understanding of “non-duality” is growing… This is not how I used to imagine it.

3 Likes

Feeling The Plasma Flaunt Very Strongly

Last night, I got into a semi-meditative state and played the Plasma Flaunt only once.
I immediately felt it all over my body, pervading into every cell.
Then I went to bed, without any other fields, and slept 10+ hours.
I woke up my whole body sore… and that’s despite my ~10 days of preparation with other detox fields, smart stem cells, etc.
So, yeah it’s definitely doing something. Depending on my sleep requirement, I may play this field only 3 days a week… I’ll know better after this weekend. I waited for the weekend on purpose, to avoid jeopardizing my work.

Negentropic Jing to the Rescue

I don’t know if this is a placebo, but the first thing that I wanted was to get some Jing so my physical body can heal quicker. By the 2nd play, I’m already better.

Starting My Day with Some Simple Yoga Again

Well, not exactly the first thing. I am having coffee while writing this post, and listening to Negentropic Jing. After I post it, I’ll do the low-intensity yoga exercise on Dream Seeds, shower, and start working.

1 Like

The Peace of Stillness

I made this title larger than others on purpose because man do I feel great right now!
After a long time, I had my first “ah this is so nice” stillness during my short-meditation practice tonight.
I sometimes spare 1-2 minutes to center myself before playing fields, and this time I simply didn’t want to get up… My mind wasn’t fully quiet, but my body was, and I didn’t want to get out of that state. It was so pleasing, so I sat down longer than usual and enjoyed it.

I realized how we misplace importance… “I don’t have time for meditation” is an absurd excuse. I have been sparing time for much less valuable things because I had been putting false value into those… It should change.

The Plasma Flaunt was more gentle this time

The wave of energy felt much smoother and gentler this time. I’ll know the effects better in the morning, in terms of having soreness or not.

I also did a little bit of visualization, which I believe might go well with the field, especially because I’m also focusing on the Architect of Reality.

I’m considering adding the Alchemist’s Codex to my stack

I don’t want to overload myself, but the Alchemist’s Codex seems like a very good addition. I already check it out a few times a week as a “guest field”… I’ll decide this later. Maybe after I make some more progress with the leaner list. After they integrate a bit more into my system. Yeah that sounds reasonable.

I think I’ll write to this journal twice a day: morning and evening.

I didn’t think I’d be journaling this often, but perhaps “the self-study” aspect of the Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga) is working. I like it.

1 Like

Plasma Flaunt Started Hitting Harder 15 Minutes Later

Last night, the initial energy from the plasma flaunt while I was listening was gentle.
Then, after about 15 minutes, as I was lying in bed, it started working on several parts of my body simultaneously. Certain areas of my legs, back, arms, etc were pulsating or covered with heavy energy. It wasn’t painful or anything, but it was surprisingly noticeable/tangible. Later, I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that It was working on my reproductive system quite seriously. I remember thinking “wow, I didn’t think I needed work down there”, and then going back to back.

So, the learning outcome is that the initial energy wave isn’t enough to gauge the intensity of fields. It may change later. I guess that’s why it’s called “a smart field”. :slight_smile:

I think I may play plasma flaunt only before bed, at least on most days. Just 1 play is plenty.

I am feeling fairly good although there is little soreness again. (after ~9h sleep).

First night I played the Plasma Flaunt, I needed 10h+ sleep. This time I was okay with 9h.
So it seems I’ll get back to my ~8h average quite soon.
Also, 2 days ago, I stopped playing fields during sleep, and I think it was a good idea, considering how Plasma Flaunt works.

A Schedule for Each Field Is Arising Naturally

I am starting my day with Negentropic Jing again as I write this post.
I’ll switch to Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga) when I do yoga in a bit.
Take a bit of break, and then loop Architect of Reality for ~1h.
Around noon, Minor Blueprint of Power + Smart Stem Cells
Take a break, and then freestyle with 1 or 2 of them until night.
Before bed, Take another break, meditate, play The Plasma Flaunt, and sleep.

2 Likes

10h+ Sleep after Plasma Flaunt, Again

It was the 3rd night, I played the Plasma Flaunt once and went to bed.
Again, I woke up with a little bit of soreness, but not too much.
I really hope that I’ll get back to my ~8h sleep on average.

Started Today with The Alchemical Guest Fields

I started with 2 loops of The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect, yummy.
Then I played The Alchemist’s Codex ~15mins and invoked some white fire alchemy specifically, along with alchemy knowledge installments into my mental body.

I think I’ll Play Plasma Flaunt 2x Today (14:00 + before bed).

It’d be nice to see how it goes, especially because today is my off day and I am pretty much free.
I’ll do my 10min yoga session in a bit, with Purity Alchemy (8 Arms Yoga) playing in the background.
Then, I’ll play Architect of Reality 3x, and then loop Negentropic Jing until noon.

Then I’ll play The Plasma Flaunt and see how the rest of my day goes.

Welcome Elysian Focus

I didn’t get a chance to write this morning, and I probably won’t log much in the evening either.
It’s just a busy day, but a fine day.

I decided and purchased Elysian Focus which I’m going to make one of my “frequent guest fields”.
It just made sense considering that I’m working on mastering 8-fold yoga.

I’ll have my fixed daily stack + 2-3 other stacks to play once a week. I’ll work on that later. Going a bit spontaneous at the moment and it’s working out.

I’ll log more later. Gotta get back to work now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Late-Night Thoughts and Planning

Well, I thought I’d fall asleep much earlier, but it turns out I have to write down some thoughts. :)

It feels like I am learning a new language.

The spiritual terms I knew gained deeper meanings or changed.
Yes, I’m studying scriptures too, but I think the Purity Alchemy is also installing some knowledge directly into my mind. Maybe the Alchemist’s Codex too. It’s a bit tough to describe, but let’s just summarize it as “My perspective is shifting and also expanding”.

A path is being formed. My goals are obvious.

This might be “the mental clarity” aspect of The Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect coupled with 8-arms yoga, presenting itself in a way I could not imagine. What I needed has always been there, but I wasn’t able to formulate a course of actions and be consistent, but now all of it seems obvious and simple. And that’s something because I’ve always been a high-intelligence / high-performer individual at school and work-life. So it’s weird that I was incredibly messed up when it comes to certain personal things, but I don’t want to be too harsh to myself either. I obviously somehow managed to end up here. As I write that, a part of me knows that “I do nothing” and everything is done by “the collective Me”. The individual “I” does not really exist, does it?. Yet, it feels quite real.

Anyway, let’s get back to the topic: I’m forming a path.

I should and I can take good care of multiple aspects of my life.

Something I learned from the 8-arms yoga, the 10 ethical/behavioral pillars work cohesively like a machine with many parts. They are not easily sustainable without the aid of others. I’ve also had a few other synchronicities/examples that support this idea. So, It’s now clear that I should have a similar system for my own development, and attend multiple aspects of my life simultaneously.

• Spiritual Growth
    • this is almost automated thanks to DW, but I can benefit from a more advanced procedure/schedule. (I’ll create one)
  • Physical Health/Fitness
    • I am using The Plasma Flaunt for healing and rejuvenation, but I have to address my almost-obesity situation too. (I have to burn/utilize my extra fat)
  • Joy/Recreation & Rest
    • I have been neglecting my social and rest needs. I didn’t even think of them as “needs” because I’ve been a workaholic/instant-gratification-addict all my life, but it has to change.
    • As Krishna suggests, I should have a balance of work, recreation, and rest.
  • Beauty/Self-Care/Fashion
    • Look at the nature. The divine obviously has a sense of beauty, design, and fashion.
    • I should start/upgrade my activities in these departments too.
  • Relations
    • This part is almost non-existent. I’ve been very isolated in the past 5 years.
    • I don’t plan on increasing my network too much, but I should make some changes in this aspect too.
    • This includes social media feeds, energetic cords, etc too. I’ll continue pruning what needs to be pruned, while building healthier relations. I think I’m even considering a GF again.
  • Emotional Health
    • I’m not doing too bad in this area, and addressing the issues above will surely enhance my emotional health.
    • However, I can still make a few simple conscious acts to enhance this aspect too.
      • Holy Paladin has “emotional control”, I can spare some time for “forgiveness and release”, “dopamine healing”, “depression begone”, etc. Obviously gratitude too.
  • Wealth/Business
    • Well, I rather build treasures in heaven, but I also have to take care of my physical incarnation until I ascend out of it. Also, serving the people of Earth involves money in many cases.
  • Spontaneous activities
    • I have witnessed the importance of this many times, so I’ll ensure to spare some free/unscheduled time for “random” things.

I think that covers pretty much everything. Tomorrow, I’ll make a list of fields for each category. I’ll keep my “fixed daily stack”, and have other supplementary stacks.

Tip: Dream big. daily.

PS: I couldn’t sleep until I finish a draft… I wonder if it’s the Elysian Focus… :slight_smile:
I’m updating this post and posting the playlist plan separately, to keep things organized.

1 Like

My New Daily Stack

I’ll make little adjustments as I test it out in the upcoming games.

Morning

Noon

Evening

Guest Stacks

Depending on how I feel, I may play one of these stacks each day.
It just helps to have them prepared.

Spiritual Growth / Ascension

• Well, my main daily stack is taking care of this quite well, but I can spice it up a little bit more.
  • It may be a good idea to play my “Deep Purification Stack” once a week, perhaps on Sundays.
  • Astral Primer
  • Detachment for Spiritual Growth

Brain Improvement

• Brain Refresher
  • Brain Dancer
  • Brain Regeneration
  • Dopamine Repair
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement

Fat Burning / Fitness

• Enhanced Fat Metabolism
  • Fat Burning Genetic Advantage
  • Stomach Shrinking and Toning
  • Core Strengthening (it should come in handy for meditations too)

Emotional Health / Joy

• Forgiveness and Release (Just in case I have some deep stuff left)
  • Positive Vibes (classic)
  • Gratitude fields
  • Childlike wonder

Beauty

• Stem Cells To Face
  • Facial Symmetry (I might postpone this until I make fair progress with Plasma Flaunt
  • Face Lift and Facial Toning v2

Relations

• Cutting Etheric Cords
  • Social Bonder
  • Attract your soul tribe, Lucky Relationships, etc.
  • Attract love, The Lucky Loved up Life

Wealth/Business

• Remove the Scarcity Mindset
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Mr. Lucky Wealth
  • Gratitude for Wealth

I’ll update this post as I work on it to make it most efficient.

Hypotatical Weekly Guest Stacks

I’ll continue with my fixed daily stack, 7 days a week, but also play some of these “guest stacks” each day.

Sunday: Purification Day

This is going to be in a meditative state.

Monday : Wealth + Brain Improvement

This aids in creating more opportunities to gain financial freedom, more free time, and the ability to invest in more fields.

Tuesday: Wealth + Brain Improvement

Wednesday: Emotional Health + Relations

It’s hump day after all… :slight_smile:

Thursday: Wealth + Brain Improvement

Friday: Fitness & Beauty

Saturday: Fitness & Beauty …