Best Path in Life Tag experience

I got this tag a week ago and now my girlfriend of three years is moving out and leaving me. I know this is probably meant to happen, but fuck it’s hard :( anyone who can offer some help, advice, or fields to speed the healing process It would be much appreciated.

7 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that, mate. Losing a connection to a loved one that you’ve had for a long time is always a difficult experience.

Sometimes our ever-changing lives take us in difficult directions that later blossom into an unexpectedly better future. It might help you resonate faster with your best path to hold the Best Path in Life tag between your palms and focus on the energy. Holding the tag between your palms will amplify the energy. The energy of a tag can also be meditated upon like this.

It might help to clear negative energies or practise grounding at times that it becomes difficult. It might take time to find what paths forwards resonate most with you. Patience and healing can often help.

Some of the fields which might help are:

Some fields for cleansing energies:

Keeping your energy levels higher can be a helpful foundation as well, whichever way your path forwards unfolds.

Here are a few fields which may help:

Wishing you all the best through this and on your journey. :pray:

16 Likes

Man, thank you so much for this extremely detailed post offering suggestions and help. This means so much to me right now. I really appreciate you!

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, mate. I appreciate you too and am truly wishing you all the best in your life!

5 Likes

Thanks mon ami! I will give this a shot as well. I tend to be pretty hard on myself and take the blame a lot. I like what you said about reframing the victim mentality.

2 Likes

Good call. I’m already off social media for the most part, so that’s easy at least. I’ve definitely fallen in that trap before of cyber stalking in previous relationships of seeing an ex with another guy. It was not a good feeling. Same goes for reminiscing on old photos and memories. It just keeps the feelings of heartbreak around and prevents the growth period. With everything happening in the world I’ve lost my sense of direction and purpose a bit. It started when I lost my job to COVID. I know the universe is trying to teach me something and get me to ascend past this…

4 Likes

For they may take our lives…

But they’ll never take…

OUR FREEEDOOMMM!!!

I need to watch that movie again, thx for reminding me lol.

3 Likes

@omnidisc Damn that tag is ruthless, but it is what it is , stay strong.

3 Likes

It’s for maintaining your happiness for while that dog tags
Loss and grief field is for you, cause I have heard it best helped at breakups and loneliness in comment section experiences

3 Likes

While I can agree that deleting photos, removing her from social media, etc., is a good idea; going on a rant against her is silly. Pointing out someone’s insecurities may seal the deal, but it may leave regrets for you down the road. I did what Phillip_Weiss recommends with one relationship, and it was a mistake. After all the emotions subside and you move on, you’ll slowly stop caring for that person like you once did. But you know what remains? How poorly your treated them during your last interaction. Everyone is on their own journey and no one deserves that.

People break up for many reasons. Sometimes people are meant to grow together for a while and eventually they no longer benefit from each other like they once did and they separate. That doesn’t mean the OP messed up anything or that she is a POS.

Learn what you can from the relationship and move on. Eventually, you’ll find another person who is just what you need at that stage in your development as a person. It only gets better my friend.

12 Likes

But if she doesn’t care anymore for you and her is “scheiß egal” for you then why would you care anymore for her if she doesn’t want your presence or don’t want any talking with you? That’s just desperate “state of mind” which only can bring you not so good stuff you know
Mach doch weiter!

1 Like

Somewhere on here there was a post about how some bad things will come about in the short term, only for good things to occur in the future.

4 Likes

“Every bad things happens in your life is your fault and there is a silver lining (unless you’ve been molested at 3yo, but that’s not what we’re talking about)”

What are you trying to say about 3yo?

"Digression: I don’t exactly remember the formulation, but one of my book on self-hypnosis (a long time ago) explained a way to emerge the subconscious mind through out-of the ordinary and uncomfortable practices to bypass the conscious mind (ordinary programming)."

Man, you are author you write books:O psychologist or coach maybe?

2 Likes

Oh I think I get you
So your intuition is: if child let say for example 3-5 years old experienced some type of molestation then it’s matter of incarnation and soul choices.

1 Like

@Philip_Weiss @angelblessings first off, thank you both so much. I asked for advice and opinions due to the pain I was experiencing. I got valuable tools and information from everyone here which made me feel really good. Some that resonated with me and some that didn’t.

We both had our issues and our relationship wasn’t perfect. I had a difficult time swallowing my pride and defended my ego in petty arguments, when things could have been resolved easier. I see that in hindsight now, these painful things happen to help break repeating patterns, wake up, and ascend. I guess that’s what the tag did for me here… Made this event happen so I would learn that I had to do more work on myself and so did she.

We’ve spoken since, It doesn’t sound like she wants to “end it.” Living together during COVID and both being jobless, meant we both spent an unhealthy amount of time together. I think anyone would get sick of each other and fight in that scenario.

She moved out because she was fed up with the arguments and needed space to heal/ more independence. She felt trapped in a sense… not that I was doing it to her… her own feelings. I’m not pissed at her for that, I agree with a lot of it needing to happen
The hardest thing right now is being alone in the space while she’s moved on and out her things. It feels really empty and I’m caught sometimes reminiscing about all the good times. I know this is denial and I’m facing resistance instead of accepting this is the new reality. It comes in waves, I guess that’s what grief is.

The best thing for me to do is find myself again without her and carry on. I feel like holding onto hope that the relationship could workout still could just prolong things and make the pain drag on.

2 Likes

In that case then call her and admit all her and tell her all your feelings and then it’s up to her what she will next to do…off course if you want it
You have nothing to lose except your ego
In fact, she could lose much more then you if you act this way… you will know then what’s your next step and you will close that chapter

1 Like

She’s not worth your time. Move on. It sounds like she can’t handle the responsibilities of being in a relationship. Wives and husbands don’t leave one another to go “take a break” or to “get some space”

Don’t pour your heart out and tell her all your feelings, that’s quite feminine. She left you, there’s nothing for you to do. If she truly enjoyed you for who you are then she would have never left. Simple. Work on yourself.

11 Likes

Where can i find what 'best path in life ’ does this is the only thing that came on google and there’s no proper search on enlightened state site…

But which one are you looking for?

There are 2 versions and instead of looking on google, search the forum for more insights, info and comments, it is easier.

The tag version (which is not sold anymore)

The Patreon Version:

You can also read this NFT see it resonates

The Blessed Path (Public NFT)

1 Like