Best Path in Life tag

I’m not sure if its the ego’s path or not that this tag follows. This feels more than about ego. Below was Sam’s answer posted in another thread:

Best Path simply aligns you with the future version of yourself that has gained the most experience and got the best lessons out of life. Once aligned to this future version of yourself, your life will working in the direction of this past to the best version of yourself in the future. No, it does not constantly change due to individual conscious changes. In fact, some of those individual conscious changes may be due to the field. And some of those conscious changes may even be negative and you may still suffer some more but it will all be to your benefit.

3 Likes

A “version of yourself” is an ego (and dont think of ego as a bad thing, an enemy)…
The Truth/consciousness/god/nothingness is already complete… doesn’t need a path.

So if you like, the path is good if it’s gradually dissolving (as in authentic spiritual tradition), at which point True Self self-realizes itself and that it never needed any path

3 Likes

Update:

I ended up getting the Abundance and Prosperity dog tag. This in turn isn’t working out for me as I have been encountering bad luck regardless of wearing the tag daily w/ Intercession 2.0 tag and listening to multiple fields (ego, subconscious limits, vibration of creation etc)

So, I just purchased the Best Path in Life dog tag again. Let’s hope that my luck turns around quickly. I know in another thread I read that these two tags cancel each other so will stop wearing Abundance and Prosperity dog tag for a while and see if that makes a difference. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

8 Likes

How’d it go

1 Like

Hmm. I’m just now reading this. I’ve been wearing Best Path for weeks. Just started wearing Glory with it again a couple of days ago. Today I felt comfortable with adding Abundance back in.

So now I’m wearing all 3. Hoping this will work out well for me.

2 Likes

Update:

I stopped wearing BPIL because it was interfering with my Abundance and Prosperity tag. I would get opportunities coming my way but then they would disappear. When I chatted with Sam, he mentioned that it might be best to not wear BPIL if my current focus was on financials. So, it seems for me, wearing BPIL and Abundance & Prosperity tags don’t work well together. Once I get my finances in order, then I might start wearing BPIL again.

13 Likes

@Atreides How has wearing all 3 tags been working out for you?

1 Like

You have to listen to the tags or listen to the feeling they give you. If you wear two or more of them, they will tell you which ones to keep or take off. After a day, week or month they’ll let you know when it’s time to change up again. If you get a clear sense that it’s right for you to wear all 3 together for awhile, expect major changes in your life if they’re all lining up.

4 Likes

I’ll love to develop this level of awareness.

2 Likes

I haven’t developed that type of sensitivity in listening to the tag feelings. That feels like a master skill. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can feel it, if it feels right or comfortable to you. You’ll know. If you can’t figure out what you want to eat for dinner though, maybe not. Just kidding.

This is not a 2.0 so I have it already but I still am tempted to get it again for the artwork.

9 Likes

Yes yes yesssss. Totally second this.
Listen to the tags. Theyll tell u.

5 Likes

Hi Starlight,

if you experience short term success in a particular area of life and then suddenly the luck fades and all returns back to the previous state, then you might have something that is called a "Psychogical Reversal. It is a term from the Energy Psychology area. I recommend you check it out and treat it with EFT tapping. Below are some links I quickly found on Google:

https://www.therapyhelp.com/what-is-psychological-reversal-how-can-it-be-treated/

https://marksteinberg.com/webpages/writings/psychological-reversal.jsp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH13NwAqhVs

2 Likes

Thanks, @JAAJ! I haven’t heard of the term 'Psychological Reversal. I know EFT tapping very well and have used it in the past. I’ll check out the links you posted.

2 Likes

@Starlight where have you been giiiirl! Dont take away from us your light :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back @anon46520955! :hugs:

Taking a break for a bit. I’ve been delving deep and taking care of myself so that I can shine brighter. :star2:

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: yasssss :fist_left:t2:

4 Likes

hey mate, are you still putting the BPIL on you? Can you describe your experiences with that field till now(or till when you used it) ? Thanks.

hey there-, any update with regards to BPIL?

You never know what your life “would have been” without.
I got it almost a year ago and my life has changed a lot since then. It’s also not easy to distinguish between the effect of this Vs other fields and practices.
In this time, I moved to a new flat which I love (Vs an old living situation that I was frustrated with), I have had a 10%-ish raise at work without asking, I’ve made new close friends…
Overall my life is much better than it was when I got the tag. But - I have also put in work to change and address my issues.

6 Likes