Best spiritual practise ever!

just re-learn how to rest!

not sleep, not watching TV or using mobile,PC or laptop. just veggie out for an hour a day every day (atleast an hour).

no matter how advanced you are, no matter how much energy you have left or have gathered through your work or the fields of our beloved Captain.

no matter if you are no feeling safe…use shields, grid your place, make it safe heaven and just allow yourself to stop fighting to rest. drink something prefferably non alcoholic and gaze outside or inside. your wish, your time.

we dont know what is our own time.

dont communicate just be there, only living and rest.

no matter your percieved goals,ambitions,problems, issues. no matter even the field work.

dont allow yourselves to fall for work-sleep-fun routine.

look at our animal friends. most of the day they rest or atleast most species and esp. mammals what we still are.

resting dont mean you lazy. even the laziest person nowadays is atleast watching some media. this is not resting.

so… i hope this topic is clear.

btw. this is why mediation works charms with field work. it makes you rest. well try it as a chore every day for an hour.

you can wear one of your mandalas and let it sink in. only image no audio. just let it be there while you rest.

you will discover all you need about it in this hour of rest

we are living in a cruel prison where this first freedom taken is this of resting.

all of todays influences are against resting.

one reason i dont watch any movies or TV as up late is this…it kills my time to rest in my very busy timetable.It gives me nothing, but more burnout and more need to do something when i dont need to do anything in the moment.

i think all of 20th cetntury with introducing cinema made of people anxious never stoping mashines.

and o my…try being with other people while trying to rest…they should really be soul related to you in order to allow such luxury.

we are living impossible lives right now and my appeal to this community is to re-learn to rest.

all good is hidden there. in plane site.

take care all!

PS: resting should not need conditions anymore and should be practised whenever possible.
we human beings are conditioned to rest only in certain circumstances and times. this should change in order to show our free will to the universe and perhaps recieve more from it. esp. in terms of our souverenity which in my eyes is nowadays non-existent.

25 Likes

Yeah
And if you do this in earnest, you’ll quickly realize how seldom you actually do rest. It’s almost frightening when the realisation hits

7 Likes

This is definitely a good word of advice for me. I frequently “rest” in the contemporary sense, but seldom in the sense you’re referring to.

Thank you for this reminder and encouragement :pray:

5 Likes

exactly.

it hit me also

this is why i decided to post this.

since we are born we know no rest.

the younger generations more so.

and yes. it is fairly difficult to really rest when you try it the first time.

glad this topic is well recieved.

4 Likes

Very good advice!
Reminded me of the practice of “intentional resting”, which was also discussed briefly somewhere on this forum I believe. Intentional Resting - How to REST NOW - YouTube

3 Likes

Pardon to interrupt, but how might one grid his place please?

Yeah, this hurts

1 Like

Great advice! This is actually life-changing in a long-term.
One of the best habits you can cultivate. :pray: :heart:

1 Like

exactly this.
resting intentionally…

well using sapien tools, servitors, mandalas, audios., NFTs

work on it until you feel you are home. plenty of options and combinations to describe here.

not the subject of this topic.

1 Like

updated the first post.

A quick and easy way to grid your property would be to bury zip loc baggies of selenite and black tourmaline together (you have to use baggies unfortunately because otherwise the selenite would disintegrate, alternatively you could use boxes if they are waterproof)

You bury them on the outer four corners of your property. You could, if you were really on it, put a selenite and tourmaline in the four corners of every room of your home, but in my experience with pets, kids, and generally trying to explain that to house guests, that’s not the most sustainable option

1 Like

well this is a good idea.

also if you place crystals in the ground they would not need recharging?

i didnot get in what you place the crystals? a photo of this perhaps ? zip what?

1 Like

Selenite from what I understand is self charging. So it would continually charge and cleanse the tourmaline if it is close by

I’m describing a plastic sandwich bag

brilliant!

thank you for clearing it up for me!

1 Like