Better relationship with our desires/needs?

Hello everyone, I’m a little embarrassed to write this but here we go. It happens to me that every time I go out and see girls that I am attracted to, I feel intimidated by them but at the same time there is a huge desire to meet them too.

This causes me a lot of anxiety and frustration that I end up leaving…because I feel that in that state I’m going to be rejected immediately and maybe I won’t have the strength to maintain a good real interaction with that person.

I once read: “do not suppress your desires for her, embrace your desires”
But I feel like this it’s so hard because they feel very strong(desires), uncontrollable and through my whole body that it leaves me in a nervous and weakened state.

Maybe this is all about balancing our sexual energy, first chakras, idk but I would like to know if there is any field that could help with this situation? :shamrock:

5 Likes

Since you stressed balance like feeling balanced within yourself I’m going to suggest the mana circuits, five elements balanced and elemental alchemical ability.

I know you’re well versed in fields so I don’t know if you’ve already been listening to jing/Ojas/Ojas marrowed

3 Likes

Well
What can I say
Ego dissolution

2 Likes

why?(no offensive way i just want to know)

1 Like

Your ego makes you overthink.
You need to go beyond the illusion of girls not liking you.

2 Likes

Archetype of parental love

It reminds me of this, I suggest you check it out

3 Likes

Hi this is all very normal at first. Remember you are literally meeting the divine feminine. There’s a lot of awe and appreciation standing in front of you. That can clearly evoke feelings of nervousness and anxiety. It’s not really supposed to be super easy, otherwise anyone could come along and swoop her up. You will have to show who you really are. I don’t necessarily mean you would be required to be some sort of dominant masculine super alpha, but you would have to bring sth to the table. Ideally that’s the authentic you that you’re bringing. Having the real authentic you being rejected can be truly stressful and borderline traumatic if done for the first time. At the same time, it’s undeniably necessary for you.

In essence, you said you’re in a state in which you anticipate rejection. That can be easily felt and picked up by anyone around that you don’t feel well in your own skin. That’s why I said above, you will have to bring your authentic self to the table. Because that’s the most normal to you and will make you feel the most comfortable. It’s hard to generalise this to a set of specific behaviours. It has to be your second nature. That’s also the most attractive.

The most attractive is not someone following all the dating advice out there. Rather it’s somebody who knows about them, and identifies a synergy of his own being with this knowledge. The authentic person is the most attractive to anyone. If you feel truly wonderful in your own skin, your own unique personality, all the people around you will highly appreciate that. Obviously you’ll quickly able to find partners of very high value in that frame of mind.

You already show that you can be reflective and define what you really want. Also you are willing to improve. Which implies failure on the way. Yet it isn’t failure at all, it’s progress - to a state of freedom how others see you won’t matter, because you see yourself as the best version you can be. There’s an aura of awesomeness around you that’s almost addictive.

Let some of that inner beauty shine outward, build up those fearless and successful mindsets in a wholesome way and find love for your being within.

I wish you good luck and a safe journey, my friend
:rose:

4 Likes

thank u, I’m going to check it out, and the Archetype of parental love makes a lot of sense!

1 Like

You hit the point! what you wrote makes a lot of sense to me, a lot of wisdom, thank you my friend! :shamrock:

Whenever I felt rejected by women, it was because I was putting on a mask and looking for approval to define my sense of ideal self.

So, I relied on women to make me feel what I wanted to be ideally.

This will never work.

If you want to have a good and healthy relationship with women, friendships, romantic relationship or casual sex, you need to stop relying on them for your sense of self and identity. Therefore, you’re no longer attached to whether women want you or not, and you’ll be more carefree and authentic, which is attractive.

This is not easy, but there are a couple of tools here that may help you.

Subconscious limit dissolver, Trauma release & healing, Attract more love into your life, Plexus & Heart chakra, Childhood revision.

3 Likes