Beyond the Horizon (testimony)

Hi guys,
This is Beyond the Horizon, a creativity and mind expansion group project.

We aimed for maximum creativity and open mindedness by combining many well known and tested concepts and energy sources into a unique concept for permanent results.

We put an emphasis on taping into the unknown and undiscovered while still staying useful in every areas of creativity.

1. Extraterrestrial Quasi-crystal of Khatyrka (with description from Dream on youtube)

This is programmed to infuse you with the energy and power of this crystal that is literally from out of this world.
I personally think it would allow you to be able to shift your own patterns or give you the ability or information to be able to move past what is normal for humans to do.
Why be limited within a certain framework of being?
Be sure to post your experiences as this is almost a brand new experience and at the moment cannot be experienced anywhere else.

1. Beyond the Horizon

This will allow you to go beyond the known and tap into the the pool of unrealized and undiscovered ideas and possibilities

1. A divine push to explore beyond what is and into what can be

2. Ability to co-create and co-think with the universe and other beneficial entities

3. Continuously reframe your thinking to better build up on your train of thought. This will have many benefits and allow you to move on with the situation and your perception without getting hung up on your first ideas among other things.

4. Leapfrog iterations by pushing your thoughts to align with the energy signature of the current best possible solution for the task at hand

5. Develop a strong mindset of free and confident thinking

6. Intellectual playfulness

7. Boost the ideation muscle of the user

8. Eureka effect

9. Essence of disruptive thinking

10. Energy and feeling of creative abundance

Thank you to the group and to Captain for making it real :slight_smile:

43 Likes

project looks amazing, and i cannot stop looking at this image. It’s beautiful. Reminds me of the TV-show Legion (2017)

14 Likes

Haha, I just posted the image, I had forgotten it. How rude of me

Thanks

8 Likes

Oh my god what an incredible art. Truly stunning to look at

Great project as well :ok_hand:. Congratulations to everyone in the group

6 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Any testimonies on this one?

2 Likes

@Starlight I have had some very interesting results with this one. Especially combined with Masterpiece and Silver Thread.

I have had some undeniable improvement in creativity when using it and comparing a little project that I have… but I’m keeping it for later. This field is more like an end game for me that I will use when the time is right.

I will put a very detailed review later on with an actual creative project.

12 Likes