Big bump on my dogtag chakra growth accelerator

i alternate between these two playlists:

sleeping or feeling emotional:

• clear all negative energy and entity removal
  • repel negativity
    (the above two i play as much as possible)
  • amygdala healing (fear release)
  • the all purpose anxiety removal
  • anger management

if i’m not listening to the above:

• mind setting album

maybe my body heat is helping as my tags are hot to the touch. i usually sleep with my fae and ES and one tag.

maybe it helps that i don’t care too much?

1 Like

okay . strange :thinking:.

that’s what I thought about body heat as well.

I have my other two tag, “ascension” and SLR. for the moment no problem to report.

right now i have the three tags around my neck.

finally here we will see well over time.

I will do a test with heat using a hair dryer. from a distance, being careful, warm to approximately body temperature.

I did the test it’s not the heat.

I have a bump that formed at the bottom of my “ascent” tag … :thinking:.

I noticed that the bumps appeared a few hours after a feeling of pressure in the chest (heart chakra). 3 times.

I have worn all 3 at the same time for 2 days, “ascension”, chakra growth accelerator and slr. the bump appeared on the “ascension” tag only.

this is very strange … is it due to an important energetic activity of the heart chakra?

I removed the ascension tag and kept the chakra and slm tag around my neck.

I’m going to listen to less audio in parallel and allow more break time. go smoothly.

tell me, do you have at times a pressure in the chest (heart chakra)?

No i haven’t experienced pressure in my chest.

Ok :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Similar situation so much so that my heart beat was very strong, I was feeling it in my toes and finger tips.

This was happening with my Arcturian Intercession tag. The bubble was growing bit by bit and it was morphing the picture so the bubble was under the picture itself.

Last night I did a really long session with it and slept with it, it’s back to flat.

1 Like

thank you for your sharing @anon22855873 :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cool that your tag has found this original form :pray:.

at the moment i still have the bump on my “ascension” tag. it does not prevent field effects but hey it is not pleasant to the touch and visually :confused:.

I no longer have the pressure in my chest. I put my two tags in a bag around my waist. i just have the slr tag around my neck. this one hasn’t had a bump since i got it.

finally here for the news :grin:.

haha you guys are magical!

i received a notification that someone liked one of my posts on here and it reminded me to check on my pleiadan tag that had a bump. bump is gone!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Lol, I had one on my Shielding 2.0, a tiny one, and that is gone too! Checked now after seeing your message …

7 Likes

Cool if it’s back for you :wink:.

My “ascension” tag always has the bump all over the image :confused:.

Currently I have 5 tags. chakra growth, subconscious limit remover, Schumann resonance, cognitive and memory improvement and ascension.

So far the bumps have only appeared on the “chakra growth” and “ascension” tags.

For the chakra tag there has been no bump since. I hope it will go for the ascension tag … it is huge :smile:.