Big bump on my dogtag chakra growth accelerator

hi everyone ! !

I don’t know if this is normal. on my chakra growth accelerator dogtag there is a big lump that has formed.

I received it yesterday morning and have worn it until now. I didn’t soak or drop it.

Why is there a bump is this normal?

I send you the photos.

I sent a message to Sapiens medicine.

I’m worried…:thinking:

1 Like

I wonder if it is not due to the audio fields that I listened to.

I hope that will not disturb the song of this pendant …

I had the same think in one of my tags, more around half way from the middle to the bottom of the tag, it could a manufactured problem like air got there, the solution in my case I pressed it down, so far so good.

1 Like

okay, so it could be a gluing problem.

I can’t do much, the bump is very hard.

as long as it does not grow more and that the field of the beacon is not reduced or even disturbed, this is the main thing

1 Like

My new tag also has a bump so i do feel like this is the manufacturer’s issue.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

2 Likes

ah you too … so it is indeed a problem of bonding. me who thought that it was a field that I had to listen which modified the structure of the tag by a conflict … pff 🤦:laughing::sweat_smile:

I ordered other tags I hope there will not be the same problem, especially if the images were to come off :frowning:

1 Like

very strange, the bump in my balise dogtag chakra has disappeared, it’s become flat again :thinking: … cool.

what happened ? I wonder if there was not an interference between fields.

I have the sounds of the energetic awakening class. I had noticed this bump when I was listening to “energy sensitivity”.

the main thing is that it is back to normal :grin:

5 Likes

@Limael Say what now? :eyes:

Dream’s fields are known to regenerate… Maybe it extends beyond the energy realm to the physical.
But keep it quiet :shushing_face: :wink:

1 Like

It’s an air/moisture bubble behind the printed image under the doming.

1 Like

I had read this info somewhere … that’s what I thought too … :grin::shushing_face:

I’m not sure, finally on my side for this dogtag. The bump was very very hard. for me it seemed final but it is back to normal.

While waiting to have an explanation on this phenomenon, as a precaution I remove it from my neck when I listen to the audio fields of the energetic awakening course :smile:.

Maybe the glue behind. No one can really tell you from a technical standpoint - it’s not like Sapien is personally assembling them.

For what it’s worth I think they’re fine. Whether there’s a statistical correlation with this and energetic weirdness, I do not know. If this ever gets bad you can probably just stick a drop of epoxy under the image and put a weight on it for a day or two.

1 Like

it’s very strange . it is as if it was re-gluing and that the bump is itself reabsorbed.

the quality of the dogtag is excellent. I can’t feel the junction edges between the metal part and the image. that’s quite impressive technically.

1 Like

Nice tag, enjoy :relieved:

2 Likes

Merci .:wink::pray:

1 Like

Bump doesn’t affect the field but yeh, I’ll see about this with the manufacturer. You shouldn’t be receiving it like that at all.

12 Likes

I noticed this same issue on 3 tags right upon their arrival, one of them fixed itself somehow after a while, the other 2 still have this issue.

I never cared much since the picture is intact, however I just tried pressing down on one of them as Clifet suggested.
You can tell it’s still not 100% as the liquid glass coating feels softer than on the other tags (meaning there’s still air inside), but it’s a little better now. Also, if I press it down a few times, I can hear the glue unsticking behind the picture.

This was back on Teespring though.

4 Likes

Thank you! Both tags i got from the new vendor had an increase in the bump but it looks like it hasn’t increased anymore.

I’m glad it doesn’t affect the morphic fields, but my aesthetic eye is OCDing.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

my SLR tag is smooth and slim again! it grew a bump around the time i posted here and then the bump grew bigger until it expanded through the whole tag. today i just noticed the bump is gone and it’s all nice and smooth!

my other tag still has a bump but i feel like if i wear it long enough like i did with my SLR tag, it may do the same thing!

9 Likes

Very strange ! it also did it again on my chakra growth tag. another bump appeared down and then disappeared 2 days later :thinking:. 2 other smaller ones appeared on the sides. they also disappeared.

I noticed that it was as a result of certain sounds that I was listening to (healing, preparation and energy release), when I had pressure in the chest (heart chakra) it happened a few hours later.

maybe it has nothing to do with it but apart from precaution I take it off when I listen to the sounds of the course. I’ll do the test and keep you posted.

And you what are you listening to like sound right now?

1 Like