Bits and Pieces

These look great! Thanks Dreamweaver!

3 Likes

man why did i post this on youtube

*sigh

the crazies come out again.
But I need the streaming media places to grow to develop a passive income.

56 Likes

Oh yeah

Just saw the comments claiming its not you lol

5 Likes

Must have taken them down I guess, don’t see on SM channel? How about posting with comments disabled and titles changed?

2 Likes

Report it for harrasing or misinformation did so already if enough do it they will be gone.

5 Likes

lol, why have people said thats its no dream? Its on the channel page lol.

5 Likes

Its so weird lol
I am literally replying and people come after and comment and literally ignore me.

how is this any different from any album release?

30 Likes

People are so retarded smh

12 Likes

Yeah, stop the narcotics people

7 Likes

Ok, see it now.

@Captain_Nemo your channel does not have the tick, don’t know these things much, having tick means it is verified right?

3 Likes

its an artist channel… it has a music symbol…

16 Likes

Oh yes, I see that, got it.

Dr. Ryan Cole said it was time to think outside of the box and mentioned infrared light therapy (NIR) for heart inflammation. I think this field should be included to mitigate vaccineinduced inflammation of heart and bloodvessels.

9 Likes

and most important, brain.

5 Likes

Listening to the zapper, such a smooth tune. Feel tingles and vibrations in my lower dantien and legs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is it loopable?

7 Likes

yep

24 Likes

No

After 3 listens it will turn off your device and tell you to go to sleep

11 Likes

I need to supplement with anything to help it?

I am so sorry this is happening, I guess it’s human nature to be a POS when someone is literally trying to help you but you still wanna do stupid shit, it’s same when some country is trying to help refugees by giving them shelters and good life but all they wanna do is be demanding and don’t want to respect what is being done for them, lots of love for you and thank you for everything you do for us!

7 Likes