Happy valentine’s day to everyone :heart::cupid::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hulda Regehr Clark - The Cure for all Cancers
Thanks Dream!

5 Likes

Banger after banger

thank you!!! for this gem!

1 Like

For the past couple of days I had some clogged up sinuses, a little cough here and there, and sneezes loud enough to wake my neighbors
Idk why but it seems like everyone around me has a mild cough
But that doesn’t seem to matter because a couple listens of this cleaned up my sinuses and I don’t feel the need to cough anymore
Slowly getting better

21 Likes

Kisspeptin may stimulate the release of other reproductive hormones, leading to enhanced desire. “Kisspeptin relieves the brake on true sexual arousal.”

Your gut feeling may not be far off my bro :grin: happy valentines to the lovers :cupid:

10 Likes

Thank you boss. :muscle::grin: best birthday gift ever :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s also worth mentioning that gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GnRH), stimulated by this protein kisspeptin, plays a strong role in appetite suppression, fat & weight loss and muscle gain/preservation. In other words… body recomposition :ok_hand:

17 Likes

Holy shit

:smirk:

People boutta have some fun!

7 Likes

On a few levels!

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Thank you very much for the new album.
All these new fields look great, except one field that gives me some concerns: The Smart Hulda Zapper.
Could you please elaborate more on how this field works?

I am asking because the internet and mainstream science sites say that Hulda Clark was a quack who died of cancer, i.e. she was not able to save herself with her own physical zapper device.
Maybe because she wrongly assumed that parasites are the sole cause of cancer. She also claimed that her zapper could kill HIV viruses etc.

Anyways, after what I have read so far about her, she seems like a scammer to me, hence the question of what the field actually does and whether it works on certain specific parasites only?

Thank you.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

7 Likes

For sure.
I also think the more popular you’re going to become the more of that will come. (Unwanted people, (but ofc also wanted ones and income))

I think that is a natural proccess and thing that happens always.
as there is a farther reach of people. I don’t think its avoidable (could be wrong) from my experience the more one grows popular the more BS you have to handle and not get discouraged of it.

Saying this cuz, i was discouraged and deleted my IG page with up to 4000 followers cuz felt pressure was too big and kinda felt it in the backround everytime i’d have something to do with IG, (ofc it was in totally other ways than yours). But if I were to go grow it again, I’d face similar issues i experienced before, I’d just probably deal with them now in a new way where I wouldn’t be bothered anymore knowing this is what happens with the wider attention one attracts.

So yeah i think the more one has the more one needs to deal with, it just how it is i guess.

11 Likes

dont be concered
a direct electrical charge to a cell or infected cell can kill it.
this works in that way, (smart field) with output of how her device was setup
i dont know if her stuff worked for all she claimed

It doesnt rely on her belief of what is a parasite or not.

I think it is a great addition to any protocol, virus disruptor, fungus destroyer, and will definitely enhance the effect.

61 Likes

Can confirm this works very well. My ear was itching a lot and starting to hurt this morning, I suspect it has to do with otitis externa (painful ear infection) since I know the symptoms from the last time I had it. A couple of round of this supercharged bacteria destroyer and I could literally feel the itching sensation and the pain slowly going away. I probably prevented a lot of trouble and discomfort this time. Thank you so much Dream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. You’re basically a menace to pharmaceutical companies :rofl:

19 Likes

In two words: CHEAT CODE.
This sounds like an incredible all around health field to add to any anti aging/brain stack.

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

14 Likes

Thank you very much :pray: :relieved:

3 Likes