Bits and Pieces

Ohh God, i missed DistroKid on newer fields :pleading_face:
Added Kisspeptin in my hormones/SARM stack
Near Infrared Therapy also sounds like something revolutionary

2 Likes

this is so amazing, I felt guided to loop the field yesterday and today for a couple of hours and been feeling such a relief sensation :relieved: mainly from some persistent fatigue. Thanks Dream!

Edit- using near infrared too

19 Likes

Which track specifically?

1 Like

the smart hulda zapper :grinning:

7 Likes

Do you or anyone know if we have to use a probiotic?
Glad you feel great!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I donā€™t think itā€™s required a probiotic.

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday brother.

5 Likes

Thank you brother. :grin:

5 Likes

I tried the Hulda zapper and Iā€™m getting like a sharp pain on my head and Iā€™m my guts. Also, getting a stomach ache and diarrhea , I heard that usually happens when you just killed a parasite. This is next level parasite killer for sure. Itā€™s definitely better than any parasite killer online. Also, the near infrared I felt like sharp tingles not like those usually spread out ones but only like targeted specific points. I can feel it really really work. Itā€™s important to use it after the smart Hulda zapper because dead parasites leave toxins as well. This is next level stuff. :laughing: I was actually going to try making the haulda zapper before but I didnā€™t. It works and I know there is a controversy around it. There are soo many controversies around things that are against Big P Achemmmm you know what I mean.

22 Likes

Thanks, @inf1nity and @Drift :pray: for making me aware of this, dont know how did i missed this.

Thank You so Much, Captain! :pray: @Captain_Nemo, Youā€™re THE BEST!

6 Likes

First, happy belated birthday man! nice day to be born on lol

Secondā€¦the concerns arenā€™t unfoundedā€¦zappers (many similar tech has come out) have created some of the worst results for people sometimesā€¦I was always afraid of using itā€¦I trust the fields of Dream though. Iā€™ve looped it for a long time without a problem (unless you consider lessening of pain a problem xD).

Also I donā€™t remember well but I think the problem with zappers is that they depressed the immune system, as it would scan a body free of parasites so it would work to less intensity. Then the parasites kept coming so you were forced to use the zapper for life.

So once again, we got lucky, compared to a lot of other people looking into alternative medicine and risking their health cause they donā€™t have many choices left.

I used it that way tooā€¦I feel like the album should be used in the exact opposite order of the audios lol. I dunno if Dream made the order or it was youtube. Otherwise maybe we are wrong, if he ordered them that way.

9 Likes

Oh wow I didnā€™t see the fields on YT yesterday so I said they werenā€™t on there earlier in this thread. Sorry for spreading misinformation yā€™all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ever since listening to the audio Iā€™ve had a lot less hunger like smaller portions of food fill me up a lot quicker is that one of the benefits? I also felt a lot of sensations in my legs thighs and even my butt itā€™s to early to tell if I lost weight but the audio works really good

7 Likes

The zapper made my red facial skin issue go away, also my long time headache got better with it. Weird huhā€¦

23 Likes

Awesome report, Dan. Gratz! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Spotify ā€“ Bits and Pieces - EP by Sapien Medicine

Bits and Pieces by Sapien Medicine on TIDAL

ā€ŽBits and Pieces - EP by Sapien Medicine on Apple Music

Bits and Pieces by Sapien Medicine on Amazon Music Unlimited

10 Likes

I will tell soon my results, i will listen to all of them except thigh fat burner and skin tagbecause i dont need itā€¦
But just wanted to tell already that the music of Kisspeptin is lovelyyyy :heart_eyes: by its own makes me want to fabricate little babies :smirk::smirk:

8 Likes

this album looks fantastic. I am especially attracted to the near infrared light, I had heard about it about 3 years ago and about its benefits on the skin and reducing inflammation but I did not know that it had many more benefits, (besides that I did not investigate much more after seeing that it is quite expensive) but recently what surprises me the most is that it could be very beneficial for people post covid or post vaccine, and probably an effective way to neutralize the spike protein. Near Infrared Light Reduces Inflammation via TLR4 In Vitro - YouTube

I had covid more than a year ago and I still feel that I am not 100% (physically and mentally) as I was before that. I hope this can help and I know there are many more who need it too. Thank you very much Dream for everything you do for us, sometimes I feel a little guilty for not being able to pay enough for your wonderful work, but when I achieve more financial freedom I assure you that I will brother :pray:

Today I have listened to it 2 times and I did not feel much except for a slight increase in concentration/mindfulness and feeling lighter, but I suppose that this is a field that requires daily consistency, like the therapy itself, to have all the benefits.

15 Likes

Absolutely insane, more life changing fields for free. Full system reset and restore with DWs work.

6 Likes

I double like this post! :pray:

2 Likes