Bits and Pieces

I just learned that pheromones activate Kisspeptin production in the opposite gender.

So this means then (from a man’s perspective):

Kisspeptin makes you more mate-willing → increased testorerone and pheromone production → released pheromones trigger Kisspeptin production in women → women become more mate-willing as well

However male friends, please don’t loop this field like there is no tomorrow. As with all physical fields, use them in healthy moderation and don’t mess up your own body’s hormonal balance.

Source (German)

Article also mentioned that Kisspeptin will heal men’s and women’s lack of sexual appetite (if it is due to hormonal issues). Which means that this field can save frozen romantic relationships and sex-less marriages.

24 Likes

Interestingly, I played it last night, and today acne/blemishes stuff are ‘falling off’, like when using Retinol or some treatment.
Last night on 2x felt some light pointed pain in my liver. Interestinggg…

17 Likes

Yes i believe its killing the root of fungus, bad bacteria etc etc in the body that is causing skin issues.

12 Likes

I couldn’t help but think of all the people who are using retinol/steroids for severe acne issues. I know some who are genuinely suffering for it. And how difficult and expensive it is to maintain such a creams&potions diet.

Update: Oooh, it got to my ear! Let’s see if I can rid my ear inflammation :slight_smile:
Later edit: Brain fog diminished in 3x. If I don’t overdo it (to get a headache), yey! I’ve been looking for a while for something like this (fast effect) :D

9 Likes

Love it! No pain or anything? Congrats👏🏼

2 Likes

I wonder if this helps sinuses/ears indeed.
Folks here have said to follow it up with Near Infrared.

2 Likes

I’m actually testing this out myself, will let you guys know if it does :)

4 Likes

I love looping Hulda Zapper, so pleasant/good for the whole body, it’s like a most pleasant internal massage. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You,

12 Likes

I can confirm that they do.

6 Likes

Try it.

1 Like

If this kills stuff from all organs that would be very cool…

Like you would feel like a teen again.

4 Likes

Might the Zapper also destroy the Herpes Simplex 1?

1 Like

So microwave field = next ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::exploding_head:

2 Likes

The Zapper is amazing! On the first day I used it 3 times and my breathing improved significantly. I also have a lot more energy. I felt a little bit happening in my liver and a lot around my lungs. The next day I used it 3x again and felt it around my brain. Today I feel it around my face.

This one is a gem! Thank you Captain!

19 Likes

Many thanks for this important sharing!

1 Like

Do you listen to other fields too?
I listened to it 3x for a few days but went back to the Bacteria one instead.
Congrats though🌸

1 Like

Do you think it’s wise for someone with autoimmunes to use the zapper?

1 Like

I tried the autoimmune but I couldn’t handle it neither one time so I’m trying alternatives. I’m also considering using the long restoration haul, I’m pretty much desperate right now cause I’m unable to live without painkillers :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks! I do listen to other fields but I know for sure this is the one that gave amazing results in the last week, it’s also the only new field I’ve introduced recently.

1 Like

Zapping away the bad stuff to make room for more of the good stuff. Brilliant.

2 Likes