Bits and Pieces

I wish you good luck.

I don’t know how it would affect you, but The Smart Hulda Zapper plus Near Infrared Therapy keep the pain related to other of my symptoms at bay.

Somehow it makes the body feel good inside (something I haven’t felt in quite a while).

They are to me one of the gentlest and smartest fields out there. They have the best effect and don’t upset my body more.

Maybe they aren’t a solution, but at least they can help to live without symptoms and pain…aka it is good medicine.

Now I play them while eating and afterwards. Helps a lot since most of my problems are digestive. And I have no idea how these two fields work on that, but they do.

I don’t know how your body could handle it but for me they are gentle and hence why I loop them for long periods.

I think you can give it a try too, increasing the time gradually.

Then, if you get the benefits and they are gentle with you; and you’re familiar with the effects, you could give the autoimmune field (or anything else that could help you) another try, combined with these fields.

Because I have a feeling these fields help with the healing process and with detox symptoms. So you get the healing, but not the detox or healing crisis. Or you get the gentlest version of that.

Good luck again.

14 Likes

Yeeay! Thank you for sharing your experience! I have made a list of these two the nit and the zapper but I was hesitant to use them. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::grin:

4 Likes

I’ll be trying the thigh burn and skin tag tracks. Are there any meditations to make them more effective, like there is for Ego dissolution?

1 Like

There’s a guided meditation video on Sapien Medicine channel - ‘Unlock your full potential’. You can check that out.

2 Likes

I have the impression that the Near Infrared One helps with itchy skin :)

2 Likes

Can a 19 year old woman listen to kisspeptin daily?

Hulda zapper can remove and clean UTI? Infection in bladder?

Is the zapper also for candida?

1 Like

Could you indicate how many times these 2 fields should be listened to?
For example:

• The Smart Hulda Zapper x … ?
  • Near Infrared Therapy x … ?

Thank you

1 Like

It does zapp away fungus and bacteria, that includes candida from tissues. Thats what I read.

7 Likes

I tend to listen 20 mints to an hour or more. So that is 10-30 loops.
Each of them.

5 Likes

Do you listen 10/30 min for each of the two fields?

1 Like

You really need 10 listens of each ?

1 Like

I don’t know if needing. Maybe they’d work with three loops daily. They’d do something for sure.

But yes it works better for me if I play over 20 mins.

You guys observe your body and see how it reacts.

This is like the first actual medicine I ever got for my illness and it makes me feel good too. It works on several ways. It probably affects my mind because of gut-brain connection.

But I like it this way. I loop the hell out of them.

So here is the thing, if I don’t have certain symptoms, I can’t know how to use this properly.

When I’m fine, I just play for a while and stop whenever I feel like though I’d loop it forever xD

But if I have certain symptoms (e.g. diarrhea), I know when to stop.

My body tells me exactly how to use this.

4 Likes

I think I need a million loops while being in a negentropic healing chamber (with the negentropic pulser too) suspended in time and aliens doing surgeries on me.

But this is good enough xD

The chief surgeon:

Summary

This is general advice about using fields:

1 Like

Many thanks for your thorough explanation.

1 Like

What the zapper has done for me is make me like bulletproof from headaches.

I can listen to much much more fields now without getting a headache which is the best thing about it.

It has done more too, like it feels like it has literally zapped away my ibs and food intolerances.

23 Likes

The kisspeptin audio really does what it says it suppose to :rofl:. Have some deep intense dreams with it along with strong morning erections as well. Haven’t had these consistently in years so this is a plus.

7 Likes

Does anyone use this in the same day with Flaunt?

1 Like

That’s 1°21’ per day for me/now (I suppose until it gets better). Things were definitely being targeted, and I definitely perceived the stages written about here:

A first seven-minute zapping is followed by an intermission, lasting 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, bacteria and viruses are released from the dying parasites and start to invade you instead. Each parasite has its own bacterial and viral escapees. The second seven-minute session is intended to kill these newly released viruses and bacteria. Again, viruses are released, this time from the dying bacteria. The third session kills the last viruses released. A fourth and fifth session may be very beneficial too, to eliminate “prion protein” streaming from killed Salmonella bacteria.
https://drclark.net/en-us/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping#benefitsofzapping

5 Likes