Black Cloud Over My Head

A psychic friend of me told that I have a Black Cloud Over My Head. He can’t even maintain eye contact with me because of that. Anyone can enlighten me about this phenoma and how can I fix it?

1 Like

Maybe they are wrong and the problem is theirs. I would say thanks for the reading and walk the other way.

Then if you want to do fields to clear up the “what ifs” you can. All with no psychic judgement attached.

Be free in the light of SapienMed! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s a trustworthy person. He didn’t say that to me to bring me down, but to have awareness of what’s going on with my aura. So I believed him. When I did my researches, I saw that it could be psychic debris from negatives experiences, entities (the things that I expect when it comes to my situation) or sadness/anger.

I suspect this phenoma is happening to me because of the third option, because I suffer from severe depression (diagnosed one) and gloom since childhood.

I’m delighted to be among you guys, SapienMed community. :heart:

1 Like

My intent was to help you not identify with the information. Just choose the appropriate fields and let the energy go. It doesn’t matter why. It’s why we are here - to let the ballast go so our balloon can fly higher. Look inside and smile. Feel the energy of love and joy. If you can’t find the feeling look at a child or animals. Check out the forums many awesome cute animals and inspiring scenes photos. Guaranteed to change your focus from burden to light!

4 Likes

Thanks for you willing to assure. I appreciate it. I’ll probably go with Aura and Energy Body Repair, Depression BeGone and Point of No Return to deal with this issue, and why not returning to SSRIs again for a prolonged period of time.

Seing childs and animals in real life can bring a sense of love and joy, but it doesn’t heal my serotonins recepetors

2 Likes

A place for all and all in its place. Good choices too. We’re all here for you!
balancing-the-light-tim-gainey

3 Likes

Thanks, thanks, thanks. You’re the bests.

N.B: If people pass by this topic, don’t hesitate to send me healing vibes.

3 Likes

angel healing

2 Likes

Black cloud people DO have an auric disturbance.

source: Black Cloud People, Dark Entities And Narcissists • A Fool’s Journey

I wanted to share this here if anyone are encountering the same issue as me.

Hi,
I suggest to add Raise Your Vibrational State as well

2 Likes

Hi Balancor,

and welcome to the forum.

You approached me in a private message and asked me if I could buy a field for you.
However, I think you can first try out some free fields and see how they are helping.

The way I would tackle this situation if I would be in it myself:

1. Every morning start your day using the Aura Body/Energy Body Deep Clearing field on YouTube. Really try to listen to the full 30minutes and imagine how positive waves of energy are gently washing over your body and clearing any sort of gunk in your aura. You can follow-up with The Energetic Salt Cleanse and The Exorcism Rite version 2.0.

2. If you don’t have time for the over 30min listening time suggested above, use this shortcut: Activate The Attunement Card on your first day and then every day the Aura Purification Card and the Shielding Card. You can find out how to use the cards here.

3. After that you can follow Nice’s advice and work on raising your vibration.

4. Increase Self-Love: JAAJ’s Daily Self-Love Stack

5. If you feel doubts, worries it won’t work or your system resisting, use the Subconscious Limits Remover ver 2.0 and Ego Dissolution.

Here is also a field from another creator called Psychic University that could be helpful and you can donate as much as you find appropriate: Psychic Harassment Help 2.0 (The Divine Purge)

Wish you good luck on your journey of healing. :green_heart:

5 Likes

@anon60662031 begging for fields is not acceptable.

We don’t want to hear things like that again or you will be suspended. Just a warning.

Of course, I encourage everybody to share every instances where they were begged for fields to us, in private. We take the matter seriously.

6 Likes

Dr.Virtual7 Shungite is free on youtube.

Don’t sleep on Dreamweaver’s crystal kingdom albums. They are on spotify, I assume they are on youtube, as well.

Aye, I publicly apologize for doing that.

The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 is very powerful, both for exorcising, and raising you vibration . If i listen for an hour, it’s… extasy… I had a very interesting experience with it, also, when i went to a friend and showed her this video on youtube. Some entities were disturbed as soon as a few seconds after the beginning of the video, and managed to push a pile of plates in her kitchen to fall and break on the floor. (I myself had put those plates there, and there was no way they would have fallen by themselves). It was so shocking and funny at the same time, all to disturb us from listening to the exorcism field… amazing…

7 Likes

This is the kind of testimonials and suggestions I’m searching. Thanks for according me the time to answer this on my topic @whiterose. I’ll add it to my stack right now.

3 Likes