fwwrr444

52 Likes

Interesting. Looking forward to this.

13 Likes

Interesting!!! :eyes:

11 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

Will it be announced on this thread, when it is released?

4 Likes

is this for tommorow ?
Rerelease? it got released before?
Edit- I was excited and read it too fast! I read it and thought it said Rerelease instead of pre release lol

6 Likes

It says Wed 9am East Buddy.

2 Likes

So, here’s a question that I’ve been wrestling with and perhaps you all can help me: What exactly is “wrathful”? What kinds of energies are wrathful? And when might we want to invite those energies into our lives?

6 Likes

Sounds like a fierce defender to me

8 Likes

Did you click on the link that Captain posted? :wink:

Deity: Black Tara (English)
Alternative name: Tro Nyer Chen Ma (Tibetan)
Tara is known as Jetsun Drolma in Tibetan and she is a very important figure in Tibetan Buddhism. She is known as the ‘saviouress’ and is considered the embodiment of the activity of all the Buddhas. In the Tara Tantras, it is said that she was a Bodhisattva disciple of the Buddha of another world system. She is associated mainly with enlightened activity and protection. Tara is known for swift action and manifests many miracles through her sacred images in both India and Tibet. This form of Black Tara is from the Chogyur Lingpa Tradition and she is the Tara who protects practitioners from evil spirits, black magic, negative karma and heavy obstacles.

14 Likes

Would it be possible to let us know the price, like the last time? :)

9 Likes

Yeah. I did, thanks. It was a question in general about “wrathful” not associated with the Black Tara but something else I keep encountering. Thanks!

2 Likes

[Black Tara Products

26 Likes

Thank you Captain :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Dream, Tara name is just appearing everywhere from 2 days. Now I know it’s a calling…

11 Likes

I guess daylights savings might have caused problems somewhere…

9 Likes

Thank you Captain… this sounds so amazing! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I had forgotten about daylight savings time and just popped up at the usual time

5 Likes

oh daylight savings? yeh maybe
half way sold out anyways.

16 Likes

Yeah true, even I thought so but thought it’s NFt and can’t take chances :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes