Blessing for the Hearth and Home audio

Hi @777, welcome to the forum!

Yes, solid things can be infused with energy as well, so it can’t hurt to try! Food Charger and Enhancer does that. To some extent, all things are affected by the energies they interact with, though the effects and duration vary depending upon the specific things and energies. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you. But yeah, I am considering on experimenting with this. Let’s see what the future brings me. So far here is all I can say, ever since listening to the whole luck playlist from this channel, in most lottery drawings I would match at least 1 number.

4 Likes

We have like a whole 20 episode series going there haha … Crystals, coils, chakra stone :)

3 Likes

Very true. :rofl: :rofl:

How are you going with the selenite, bifilar coils and chakra stone? They look fascinating and I’m keen to try them sometime.

5 Likes

I don’t have the Chakra stone!! I have mostly been using Selenite, I leave my tags on it when I sleep and wear them again in the morning. The energy seems more comfortable now!!!

I did put in an order for the chakra stone haha…

I have placed Coils on top of my two speakers today and will try looping something tonight!!

6 Likes

Description:
This audio fills your environment/living space with the energies of abundance, positivity and good luck. It’s almost like energetic feng shui for your home. Living around this kind of energy will certainly have a transformative effect on your own energy patterns and help you begin to draw these things more consistently to your life.

7 Likes

Wow I might loop this every night :star_struck:

2 Likes

I did some experiments and what also was working for me is modulationg any audio field of interest into frequency that can’t be heard by human ears so I could listen to them overnight etc.
@anon25711007 if you want to loop overnight You might want to try doing this in Audacity ot other software.
I used Nquist subliminal plugins in audacity and it worked hella fine

4 Likes

Interesting I cut the joint audio to make it silent and play it for my patients ,but dream told me it wouldnt work . But I’m not sure if it was audacity that I used , I think it was another software .

1 Like

Im not talking about cutting audios. just modulationg the output but the main audio remains the same.
Also always save in the same format etc, just modulate to another frequency range.
I can PM you after work and try to explain if You want.
Basically its like changing the output device but virtually, so the audio remains the same.
Its hard to me to speak about it in english because I barely have enough vocabulary in my native language for that.
But guess thats an occasion to enrich it a bit.

3 Likes

Wait you can actually cut it? Hm I looped it last night with low volume. And I played it on my YouTube music. I don’t have any software like that. I don’t have computer

1 Like

Nah I did not mean cutting it I mean modulating it into silent audio.
You can send me a PM if You want I don’t want to go offtopic anymore ;p

Mini review: I’ve been trying to sell my stuff online and for several weeks I’ve had shoes and other items of clothing, dvd’s and books for sale without success. Everything in mint condition, reasonable prices. Nothing happened, nobody was interested.

Now, suddenly, I have offers coming every day. I’ve sold several things already. What changed? I’ve been looping this gem for about an hour every day for… maybe 3-4 days now. Will keep doing so until everything has been sold. Heartily recommended!

11 Likes

Did you where at the whole session playing the audio, or just leave the audio playing alone in the place?

3 Likes

So it’s good if you’re there sometimes but you don’t have to be there the whole time. Like if you put a good luck charm in your home you don’t have to be home all the time for it to work. Use a device you don’t need all the time and loop it for awhile :heart:

7 Likes

@Drew Mostly I was there in the same room listening passively (=doing other stuff while playing it). If I left the room I could still hear it. For me, if I leave it playing when I’m not around it lifts the energy/mood in my apartment and If I’m near, it makes me a bit luckier. Pretty much what Jen said.

3 Likes

Hey! From where i can get this audio , searched it on patreon but it was not there.

1 Like

You can typically buy Energetic Alchemy fields from iTunes, Spotify and Amazon. I’d check there.

3 Likes

Yes i got it on spotify , thanks sir!

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Blessings-Hearth-Home/dp/B087PQMPKP

4 Likes