Blessings Of Aphrodite Wearable Collection

Yep - thatā€™s the ticket!!! :heart_eyes: cep they do smell b4 the first wash, lol.

1 Like

Just had to add this. Wearing this Aphrodite tee is like feeling all the best feelings in the world. Like bathing in a warm bath; like floating down a river on your back, gazing at the sky! Itā€™s all the warm, cuddly things wrapped up in a bow. Dudes - get these items! Wear to bed to be awash in love vibes and mingle with the angels! Wear them out in public to bless everyone who sees you with LOVE!!! Thanks for these beautiful items, Captain! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

thank for the bump @Rosechalice def will grab a hoodie or two :)

3 Likes

You will love them and they will bless everyone who sees you at the same time. Enjoy!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would it be possible to upload just the image with the field to use as a mandala?

There is a FREE audio on youtube.

2 Likes

Just got hit with out of stock inventory after 2 weeks of waiting :sob:

Oh Aphrodite, bless thee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi,

I just receive two sweatshirt for some members of my family(it is a present, so they donā€™t know). Do you think when I offer the sweatshirt I need to tell that there is a morphic fields in there, or maybe just something like"prepare for some magic in your life" ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What an amazing gift you are giving them! Congrats :+1::blush:

About the approach about the field aspect, it really depends on how open they are, but you can start with,

Or maybe ā€œhey this beautiful shirt will give you good luck too!ā€

And see how they react from thatā€¦ All in all you are telling them something about the main concept and they are free to ask more or go from there. :+1:

7 Likes

Honestly my go to would be ā€œhere ya go, let the goddess aphrodite bless you with her love and beauty. Literally :grin:ā€

7 Likes

I love the Aphrodite t shirt I bought. The audio and apparel both also make me think of water in some relaxing positive way.

I wear mine as a sweater dress and pair it with knee length white boots :white_heart:

1 Like

How its a sweater just get a size smaller
Scandalous!!! (Jokes)

I did get the smallest size lol.
They donā€™t do xxs so i had to work with what i got lol
I have to use a band to tie it even (from the inside) so it doesnā€™t slip off my shoulders lol
But it works out
Its form fitting and gives an overall chic look :nail_care:t2:
Esp with the boots

My sorority used to use this same company so I deff think they should consider the tanks that are flow fitting and lighter material (if they ever consider tanks of a diff material that is) Maybe Iā€™ll send a photo to them of what it looks like. Would work well with the art too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think the problem is that anything stretchy will not work with the prints, it is much less durable.
Because the print is on the ā€œtopā€ layer and it breaks a bit each time the material stretches.

1 Like

Do you think it would be possible to cut out the image from the smaller size shirts and sew it onto something or keep it on you like a cloth with the same effects?

I would really like to keep this on me as if it were a tag.

1 Like

Same here! I think you should be good to use the graphic image for something else or carry it. The field is on the image

3 Likes

I am thinking of getting the small one and cutting out a portion of the fabric with the image on it. I can carry it with me folded up or leave for my servitorsā€™ homes to rest on whole they use its energy for their workings.

:sweat_smile:

Oh boy, old memories.

I remember back in high school I cut out one of my schoolā€™s t shirt logo out and would just attach it to whatever sweater I wanted to.

Lol, boy were teachers giving me sh*t but they couldnā€™t do anything about it as they required the logo to be shown.

Iā€™m thinking of doing this cause one of the sweater is badly faded.

4 Likes

Celebrating Friday with her energies

Last week it was Patreon release

This week we carrying her around!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes