Blood Brain Barrier Repair

Always :woman_shrugging:t2::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Uploaded on patreon

11 Likes

Bumping this field because im sure many dont remember it…

In case some think this is for old people, or with a direct brain issue etc.

If you could look at your brain, and the “dirt, damage, garbage” looking as how eww the names are going around your brain thanks to all the daily habits or the lack of the good ones… youd realize that we need to protect it all throughout our life.

But, even if it was a good healthy looking brain, not giving it extra pampering and pumping… youd just be having the most powerful machine in your body, sitting there in the corner like an ignored piano bought just for decoration collecting dust at your place. :slight_smile:

This audio should be played by every one some loops a week…

Even just 1 in the morning
1 before bed

What to combine it with… youll be amazed with the passing days that before or after any other stack

A light goes on :bulb: and oh…

Give your brain a gift
Turn on the lights up there
And see new windows to explore opening up for you.

Of course. If you want :boom::right_anger_bubble:

And its freeeee :notes::musical_note:

15 Likes

I’ve had this as part of my brain stack and it’s definitely helping.

So pretty much everyone needs to be using this if you’ve ever gone through anything in life.

14 Likes

Quick summary–fix the blood brain barrier and dementia just heads for the exits.

11 Likes

You guys seem to be “reviving” old fields that I just need. So thanks.

7 Likes

Can we use this and other fields involving/targeting the nerves, the brain, etc. as a/for prevention (stroke and many other diseases)?
Is it OK to use Captain’s fields this way (for prevention)?
@Reform, thank you for that image! I have suffered from depression, so I guess I can use this field, right?
I also had meningitis when I was 16 (I have quite the list with different health issues throughout my life) and I’m glad that I got out from the hospital, alive …
Many Thanks, Captain, for all these amazing fields!

I think there might be a fields for a rare disorder where listening is not preventing anything if you’re don’t have it. Most fields address more general conditions. And most these conditions arise from inflammation and environmental insults, modern life, if you will. You’re probably not preventing a disease so much as you are reversing an already present process that has yet to manifest symptoms. That’s not true for all fields like BBB, but it is for most of them.

4 Likes

This is making me feel amazing. I don’t understand why, but I feel so much better after vs than before.

4 Likes

Did you consider this?

2 Likes

I 'll try. Thank You :green_heart::pray:

2 Likes

Here’s a silly question: could this in any way allow whatever vaccine still lingering in my body into my brain? Or would it help detox it? Ever since the jab and/or covid the back of my head has been sensitive.
It got to a point I was scared to use certain fields because who knew??

@Rayofpeace

Filtering/blocking is literally the function of the BBB.

Overall this is one of the fields that make me feel absolutely amazing and refreshed.

Add in Plasma Brain, Brain spine antioxidant, Detox fields and Drv7s Heavy metal- and Vacc detox.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying.
I will use it tonight for sure!
Can you advise where it should go in a stack?

I use the Stroke prevention followed by Brain Antioxidant and the MS for myelination. The plasma brain just 1x before bed.

1 Like

Not really.
I’m mainly using Plasma Brain and the dopamine fields for healing.
Everything else intuitively as needed.

If you have serious brain issues, I’d suggest to increase the plasma brain loops, it just provides great allround healing and nourishment.

If you haven’t already, check the brainthreads and especially the posts from @Dr_Manhattan.

2 Likes

Nothing serious…but just don’t feel like myself since covid or the jab. Some balance issues that come and go.

Thank you for your time,I wish you great health💗

2 Likes

I feel like this helps with brain fog…i wonder how?

1 Like

It will help with brain fog.

“Insulin resistance exhibit decreased dopamine signaling and impairments in mitochondrial function,” <— Less mitochondria function aka power means an insufficient ability to supply the host cell with power and every other cell that is effected creates a cascading effect and possibly effects a wide portion of the brain.

Also, aside from the effect if has on dopamine it’s not to far fetched to say that other neurotransmitters are ultimately effected by this disruption in the BBB. Low levels of dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, or glutamate create lack of focus and low brain function.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you👌

1 Like

Just wanted to say all in a week Ive had this pretty much boost my brain functionality. Idk how much damage my BBB had but when i first listened to it it felt so hard on my brain so i knew it was a lot to deal with.

Eating doesn’t give me crazy fatigue like it use to. I sleep better, like a whole lot better. My other brain fields are working better and my speech has improved even more. I don’t run out of words due to brain related issues that this repaired.

I also noticed that i don’t have that heavy feeling in my head during the afternoon or right after a night’s rest. So yeah, if you haven’t used this please due for maintenance. It’s an absolute must.

7 Likes