Blood Pressure Reducer ver 2.0 (Hypertension Help)

This a complicated combination of a few things, but more so in getting it to work properly. This helps to deliver the equivalent of antisense enzymes to the Angiotensin I- gene, which leads to a reversal of the vascular reactivity associated with hypertension, while also working towards creating that stable pressure for the long term.

Use this 2-3 times, but also pay attention to how you are reacting with any existing medication you may be taking, etc.

36 Likes

Wow my mom was literally telling me 2 hours ago she had been having blood pressure problems (she uses the old audio), so has to go to the doctor now and maybe start medication

20 Likes

Is this difference from the old field that it stabilizes the blood pressure permanently in long-term use? So is high blood pressure completely treatable for those who use sapien medicine channel now? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

This is excellent, thank you. My mom is using the old one, I’ll be adding this one in her 2-3 times a day playlist. :100:

12 Likes

Thank you Captain. I recently had to mail an elderly relative their stock of Losartan, Simvastatin, and Amlodipine, because they had traveled pre-pandemic to another state and hadn’t expected they would have to stay there indefinitely.

As an aside: some of my family members that I share fields with are a bit technologically-challenged. I have tried several ways to create playlists for them, or set it up on their devices, but if it’s too troublesome or unfamiliar to them they don’t use it. In the end what worked was to create a “chat group” in their messenger of choice, with just myself and them as members, and use it ONLY for posting links to the YouTube videos of the fields they need, so it’s all in one place and not cluttered with other text messages, easier to find. Hope it helps anyone else who’s had to patiently guide an elderly person on Zoom or video call with how to do something on their computer.🥲

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That’s a great idea:)

6 Likes

That’s really nice of you. In my case I shift around my mom’s playlist on her computer when I visit, and that makes it easier for her to access when she uses YT on her TV.

I just text her once in a while to remind her to play her playlist.

8 Likes

This field will also help your kidneys (for people with high hp), cuz most of the time high blood pressure will cause a strain on your kidneys and you’ll have trouble filtering blood, this should really help detox

6 Likes

Would this also help in preventing bad blood clots/clotting?

Yes it should because it helps overall blood circulation, happy healing my friend

2 Likes

Dope song and great field. Should help my dad whose blood pressure rises when he’s stressed out. Thanks dream. @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

My head hurts a little. I have this pressure on my head and nervous system as well. Is this normalising my blood pressure? I have hypertension in my family.

1 Like

You should find a way to measure your BP several times during the day.

2 Likes

Or at least once ;D

I have hypertension in my family too but my blood pressure is actually on the lower end of normal. When I put on the v1 for my parents sometimes I had to leave the room after a little bit, just made me feel bad right away.
I would say if you don’t have high blood pressure, don’t use it :D

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t use this unless you’re sure you need it. Otherwise you could end up dropping your BP too low.

4 Likes

O_O

I literally just measured my blood pressure a few days ago and realised I was getting high BP from my work… thank youuu.

3 Likes

In the description it says it can help keep a stable pressure

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was wondering as well. Maybe it works differently for @Kyle_Reese

1 Like

Ok this is just common sense.

If u don’t need your blood pressure reduced DON’T use this field.

I myself tend towards low blood pressure with some reading showing up as “normal”, usually when I’m stressed/anxious. Therefore I won’t use it.

4 Likes

I haven’t used it. All I’m saying is that it’s a field for high blood pressure. When he says it’ll help stabilizeyour blood pressure, that’s assuming that your blood pressure is high to begin with. If you have normal blood pressure, the effects of the field could bring it too low.

I wouldn’t mess with it. Especially if you’re young. Use a field that’ll help with stress or anxiety… or anger… forgiveness. Something with love, gratitude, appreciation. There’s a good chance that’ll handle the concerns you might have, especially at the root cause.

5 Likes