Blood Purifier +

I can get both. Should I get both? I’m very indecisive sos

You can .

Just try to use it in a concient way so you can know which audio its doing what

3 Likes

@AkiraTheWild Ok, I so I read the description and I recall that Mythic’s third field is like the total body version of that. I have mythic …um is that and maybe getting the heart field enough? Or like do I even need to get the heart field because I have the full body coherence one? Not being cheap I swear lol

Mmmmm Yeah it should be enough

But need to trust in your body senssations and inner compass in some cases

6 Likes

:) alrighty. I just purchased it. Thank you very much Ms.Akira

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Can anyone offer some insight if this is good to combat the toxic side effects of chemotherapy, this, and Plasmatron?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Also see

13 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

This field is really amazing.

I’ve been using it for a few weeks because of a stubborn health issue that I’ve had. I’ve not been using e.g. virus disruption since then.
This is a great field to use for when someone falls sick with a virus, but I think it helps almost anyone, the blood is so important.

I love the sound, it’s so quiet, easy to sleep to.

I got my second covid vaccine a few days ago and I got quite a lot of side effects. Nothing serious, just fever, headache, fatigue, rash on the arm etc.
I expected basically nothing so… I was a bit disappointed :D
I accidentally slept with this on loop overnight, I didn’t realise loop 1 song was turned on.

I woke up super sweaty but got much better by the following morning - I was exhausted though, using it so much is quite taxing so I wouldn’t recommend it at all (especially because I slept for 12+ hours :sweat_smile:). I noticed it before as well, I looped it accidentally before once or twice (for much less time) and always felt a bit irritated / exhausted after.

32 Likes

Increase in blood flow
?
For weak capillary

This site I do but I want more help please

1 Like

Use nitric oxide to heal the artery/vein system

3 Likes

I want to confirm on something. Since this field is purely for the blood, wouldn’t this in a sense help with preventing diabetes?

Now I know what you guys are going to say. PP2 is the answer, or pancreas regeneration, or diabetes audio. But I’m trying to limit the number of audios I use each day.

I don’t have plasma protocol nor this blood purifier audio. As of right now I use the plasma light audio and the pancreas regeneration audios for this purpose. I also use alchemical jing charged blood

If excess blood glucose is considered a “waste product”, it certainly can. Have to get Capt’s confirmation though

2 Likes

Hey guys. Which field would be best to alkaline the blood and raise white blood cells? Would it be Blood Purifier or Plama Protocol 3? Or go for both of them maybe along with Bone Marrow regeneration? My white blood cells have gone really low and I also have autoimmune disease so it would be for the best to get my blood cells back up to a healthy limit to be able to fight off infection which I have at the moment.

1 Like

Hey Seamie,
This sounds a good approach to me.

2 Likes

Have you looked at quintessence of marrow, I use it over bone marrow regen.

3 Likes

Anytime Mate. :+1: it literally brought me back to life.

3 Likes

Your senses—sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, and so on—are enhanced by the strength of your blood. The higher the senses, the more attentive you are to your external surroundings…and even more so to your internal environment. So how you respond to the external world is determined by your inside awareness.

Our bodies were created to process data. Healthy blood quality, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, provides you clear eyesight, allowing you to accurately label everything, whether it’s toxic or not: Food, water, air, people and relationships.

The body’s capacity to label toxins increases when your blood is strengthened by cleansing.

When you can say to yourself, “I know my body well, and that didn’t feel right,” you will be encouraged about who you know you truly are. That’s when you begin to recognize things and become more aware. [PART 2 in comments]

When people believe they are hypersensitive to everything—food, water, people, and so on—they become discouraged. This could be a season of relearning that your body is going through. The more aware you become, the more sensitive you become. The blood is a good measure of whether or not something is genuinely good for you.

5 Likes

Would this remove the vaccine’s effect on the blood?

2 Likes