Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Where do I get access to the field or NFT for purchase?

2 Likes
5 Likes

dear @Maoshan_Wanderer i discovered today that our bodies have energy centers outside of them, for which we dont have a developed organ.

the not so positive about it is that they can be damaged through magick and enteties… and make you alittle not so harmonious…

and those are: wings and …a tail.

we human seem to be bred for slave work or so legend says… when one of us strays alot he/she should be subdued from the masters…how does this transpire??

they get you by you tail, until you listen and obbey…also a horrendeous ammount of energy will be lost when this happens…all for the sake of not being able to…do anything…not want to do anything more…no motivation and so on.

all of our energy helpers created from Dream can repair and shield this centre…

i call it tail chakra or tail energy centre. connected or same with the Root…am not sure of this, but it works when you give commands that this thing heals and you are freed.

as for the current topic ive finally found a suitable stack for the BoLove .

here it goes:

1. Acu-automation x1
  2. Bolove x 1
  3. Plasmatron x1

as many of you know the integratron/orgon part of the plasmatron will work better when enough ojas… bolove gives ojas so… desided to combine it so… it is not a bad thing.

take care all!!

6 Likes

There are countless myths regarding the beginning of humanity. This seems like one of the more pessimistic ones.

Remember that everything that can be damaged by magic can also be fortified and strengthened by it.

3 Likes

yes! but i didnt know it existed…get it? know i use what i have to heal it!

1 Like

ahh didn’t mean to delete the last post. Here it is again:

Whoa guys…I’ve discovered this NFT and Philosopher’s Stone are both highly intelligent and their power really can’t be fully known until used this way:

As far as for both Blueprint of Love and Philosopher’s Stone, engorging yourself with it body by body is insane! For example, while looking it at you say “activate charge entire energy body, major and minor chakras.”…then wait a bit and say “activate charge astral body.”…”activate charge mental body” and so on through all 7 bodies of your being. Also, going system by system…endocrine, nervous, all organs etc. (for the Stone especially)

I also discovered that activating each of Blueprint of Love’s features separately literally multiplies each feature’s power by at least 10x…for example, I hadn’t really experienced the Noded Root feature in all of its glory until now after saying “activate The Noded Root.”

I figured I’d mention the PS since there is no thread for it yet.

27 Likes

That’s awesome my friend!
Thank you very much for this. :heart:

This also explains a lot why reading the list of the NFT’s features and benefits while looking at it or listening to it helps a lot with their actual activation, intensification and integration. :exploding_head: :hugs: :partying_face:

11 Likes

Yes exactly!

6 Likes

I had no idea I could do that with the Blueprint of love. So I can just say for certain things to activate and they will?

4 Likes

this thing has many abilities but as real love itself you should let it work…
i am extremely heart armored due to my life up to now…

today i was playing neck hump and spinal traper trugh one source and blueprint of love audio trough another while weqring only the mandala of this.

tried to focus for once what do i feel where…

and felt a pretty big preasure over my heart chakra…then felt that something wants in

for the most of my life nothing wanted to get in there and not create havoc…

well i let it in…

after the intial shock i feel the first time i have this field for me and it will work and heal my issues of…love? life? perhaps all…we ll see.

this field is not for the faint of heart. and of course it pays off…

10 Likes

Has anybody used the counseling aspect of this NFT? Is it actually included in the field? (Not sure what captain was able to include or what was not included). I just noticed this in the description that it can function like the personal emotional mental supporter where you speak to it. I plan to try this at some point since that means I will not need to buy the emotional supporter audio.

6 Likes

Yes.

Yes, worked for me.

9 Likes

The coach?? The coach?? The famous blueprint of Love coach??

YES.

7 Likes

how do you speak to him: hey Coach? or? how do you call him?

3 Likes

I play the audio and/or have the printed mandala in my aura and then simply speak with my thoughts and intent to that particular function. Yes, I simply call him “Relationship Coach” :slight_smile:

All of this also works without playing the audio or having the printed mandala with you – owning the NFT is enough.

11 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

I have this NFT but not really worked with it yet. However, I’m wondering if I can ask him if my boyfriend has cheated on me? How exactly would I ask? And how would the answer come to me? I’m sure I know anyway as my intuition is good, but for some reason I want an added proof.

2 Likes

There are many different possible scenarios here:

• BoLove could heal your relationship trust issues and projections so that you no longer ask yourself whether you are being cheated on.

• If your partner indeed cheats on you, BoLove could make you aware that you are indeed being cheated on.

• If your partner indeed cheats on you and that is not how you see a working relationship, BoLove could manifest you and this partner breaking up, preparing you for a more suitable partner.

• If you would want to only focus on the future, meaning to let BoLove heal you and your partner and bring you closer together, then any questions about what happened in the past might become obsolete and no longer relevant. This is in case you believe that a person’s past no longer matters for you.

• …and others

You ask through intent. For example, you can hold the NFT mandala in your hands or look at it and ask the question in your thoughts.

Answers usually come via intuition or a conceptual realization.
Conceptual Realizations and Increased Psychic Functioning would help a lot long-term.

Also for your particular question, The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy): The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy) - YouTube

13 Likes

Thank you for the detailed reply, much appreciated.

4 Likes

You rule @JAAJ !

3 Likes