Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

From what i remember it was said in the original group that the tool has no km limits and functions worldwide. The main parameter is the level of happiness to both partners. So the person you have the most potential to be happy with will be attracted to you, and vice versa.

5 Likes

That’s great to hear!

Do u think it overall has BPIL aspects? I felt like Prestige and Grandeur NFT was clashing with this also…

1 Like

In my opinion there is no clash but ofc your experience might vary

3 Likes

Well, but when u think about it, this NFT manifests certain things for the relationship to function and blossom. But with Prestige and Grandeur, you might consciously set up for yourself that maybe u want to earn much more money, meaning a lot of more work and thus less to no time with your partner for example. There would have to be some sort of a possibility of connecting these together meaning finding a compromise between those two for example, yk what I mean.

1 Like

I understand you very well and i believe that that balance was taken into account. Take a look at the Star effect (was a part created by me), my idea was precisely to put the material world, luck, opportunities etc to function for the couple very powerfully. Make them together luckier but also wealthier than apart.

I believe that was very well integrated.

6 Likes

Prestige and Grandeur is working on YOUR goals and the goals that you tell it to work forward to.

Which means your Conscious and your Subconscious Mind are both aware of these goals and your understanding of what a perfect partner would be and how a perfect partner would fit into this whole equation.

Which then means that when you use BoLove alongside, it will simply work towards manifesting a partner / relationship constellation according this new definition of yours.

Imagine BoLove and Prestige and Grandeur simply as two vectors of manifestation working alongside into a new direction – as explained here:

4 Likes

#InItTogether

(Movie: 99 Francs / Song: Hans Zimmer - God Yu Tekkem Laef Blong Mi)

1 Like

Who has manifested their partner using this NFT?

5 Likes

#InItTogether

(Movie: Titanic / Music: James Horner - The Dream (short version))

2 Likes

#InItTogether

(Movie: Lost in Translation)

5 Likes

Watched it again the other day
It’s so wonderful

3 Likes

Definitely. One of the best and most heart touching soul mate movies.
Also wonderfully filmed and a must-watch for Japanophiles.

4 Likes

I had to look up what this meant and I’m surprised there is a word for it :D

3 Likes

made for me lol

4 Likes

Yeh honestly…
It’s beyond touching.
There really is sth about being able to be fully utterly completely open with another person in their presence. It is liberating and relieving. Completely beautiful.

I haven’t seen many movies like this… Able to depict this so wonderfully. Very very impressive… If anyone has experienced such a connection, they will know and find themselves here.

And that absolutely stunning song…Alone in Kyoto… I found it breathtaking, her traveling to the shrines…

I don’t know what it is, but I was able to fully relate to each and every emotion shown in this movie, it’s magical.

If I didn’t know any better, I would say this movie is fielded

5 Likes

I’d like to be part of @Alexander 's group as well if possible thank you !

Is this still available? òÓ

1 Like

a few copies perhaps :slight_smile:

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

2 Likes

Hi guys , jus wanna confirm, does this gem have the ability to transmute negative emotions and thoughts and any negativity within us to Love ?
Love to hear your experiences on that .

In my experience, yes.

This will happen as a natural byproduct of you developing your Heart Chakra into your main chakra through this NFT.

You can also focus proactively on this and tell the field about your intention.

6 Likes