Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Its a Community project

You can try your luck on Venly or Buying/Selling Thread

3 Likes

Thank you otm Desiree. That is good to know. Havenā€™t been here for some months.

3 Likes

Anyone here own this nft find their soulmate? :eyes:

5 Likes

Just got this beautiful NFT

8 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what it has in store for me

3 Likes

Congrats :clinking_glasses: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Appreciate it! This NFT has such a heavenly presence hot damn!

Straight from Venly into my phone, damn, this is just incredible

5 Likes

Wow You made it!!! Hearty Congratulations man!! @Shivy-SzN

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m already with mine. But relationships are not Living Happily Ever After for most people. So I am holding on to my blueprint as a blessing.

Edit: Just realized it sounds like Iā€™m saying itā€™s not forever, thatā€™s not what I meant. I am with my partner forever. But this blueprint is able to help keep the spark alive. Actually this past weekend was intense-- partly I feel like the Lionā€™s gate had a part to play, but I returned to the original state of bliss in love again. Planning to meditate with this more.

10 Likes

Iā€™m on the way to get with mine (manifesting to be with someone right now), and so far I was listening to the audio of this NFT and the conversation was one of the best ones weā€™ve had so far in so many months (and this the person who I want to be with btw)

This is the real deal

9 Likes

Iā€™d not call them like soulmates this field brings, but like people with mutual interests, attraction levels, and stuff like that. Matching your mental parameters and you theirs.

well just yesterday iā€™d say i had that like experience. of like seeing a person like that
not find sheā€™s not mine, Iā€™ll prolly never see her again but anyway like what i wrote to the group perhaps explains of how it may feel like once you may see or meet that person in your surrounding

If I may share a wisdom quote shared by someone from the group.

ā€œscaryā€

Perfection scares sometimes :wink: but we get used to it :relaxed:

I guess we do gotta get used to it!

8 Likes

ditto. sometimes the field does schocking stuff to my initial programmingā€¦ :innocent: :crazy_face: :roll_eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

6 Likes

Tell us about it if you want.
cuz like yeah, interesting to hear yours shocking experiences :)

4 Likes

Just a quick note because I know there are a lot of young people who havenā€™t been in decades long relationships on the forum. Love is not a feeling. There are a lot of emotional waves when you are in love or in relationship/commitment, but thatā€™s just flowers on the side of the road. Sometimes there can be long periods without flowers. Just a desert. And that is still love. On earth we come together with people in short or long relationships in order to learn about ourselves and grow togetherā€“this is part of an evolution where itā€™s not just about survival anymore (I think everyone on the forum is past that). I think there isnā€™t enough respect or emphasis on the difficult parts of relationships. The parts where we come into contact with our shadow, because the partner is a mirror, with both light and shadow, and they have the perfect buttons to push too. Itā€™s more intense than when you work on yourself by yourself because there is an element you cannot fully controlā€“something that is not ā€œyou.ā€ Sometimes relating is miserable, and this is also to be accepted and appreciated, and hopefully both parties can learn to handle conflict with grace and love. I think this blueprint is smart and crystalline, so it works its magic and can put you in a state of ecstasy which is the drug-like state of falling in love, but it also can help you understand the deeper journey. Ultimately all love is finally a love for yourself, and all love stories is a love story between God and godself. Iā€™d be a millionaire if I got a dollar for every time I put a projection on my love.

19 Likes

Iā€™m a happy owner of this NFT now !:innocent::star_struck:

I think i manifested this field:) I never really looked into it ,but a week ago I made myself a video with pictures and affirmations for my life goals . I included a part for relationship and a few days ago someone proposed me to trade this for an NFT that I wanted to get rid of, this must be the fast track option for my manfestistion lol

I can already notice some changes:

• increase in libido
  • day1 felt very loved and happy , day2 kinda sad
  • day 3 and 4 are mixed mood wise
  • had a very telling dream about a constant stressful pattern in my youth that I couldnā€™t escape ,that the dream really encompassed well
  • can talk about hurtful things more open and honest even stuff from the past

I havent even llistened to the audio or printed the NFT . I just own it.

Btw can somebody add me to the group?

11 Likes

Congrats on getting this NFT!

Unfortunately, we cannot add you to our private project group as there are thousands of posts that are rather personal and closed circle discussionsā€¦
All the important info is summarized here in the public thread.

PS:
Reading through the long feature list, while looping the audio, helps a lot in ā€œdownloadingā€ and ā€œactivatingā€ many of the featuresā€¦

7 Likes

Thanks.
What a pity. But no problemšŸ‘
I just have a ton of questions that I want to ask and dont wanna spam this thread with :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

How about you first read through this whole thread? And if after that you still have questions, just post them here and the BoLove project group members are happy to answer :v:

2 Likes

I have read through this whole thread already. Iā€™m on my second run !:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Btw tell your servitors and/or the pleiadians /arcturians (or other aliens of your choice ) to help you integrate the NFT!

I just did a session with the pleiadians and I feel like they really get it :)

2 Likes